Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So anyone want a sig requests are welcome

just for s&g's do a Carmona sig with the Jake and Wahoo in the background. If you can, make Carmona with his back to the sig in a pitching motion, so you can see the 55. Put the words, your grounded or something along those lines to refer to his nasty sinker. see what you come up with.

lincecumcopyle6.png

I worked on this a good amount. What do you guys think?

The effects are nice, but you went from making desat'd sigs to monotone sigs, try making a sig with multiple colors. And its too dark imo, I have tilted my screen in everyway and still can barely make out the bg.

just for s&g's do a Carmona sig with the Jake and Wahoo in the background. If you can, make Carmona with his back to the sig in a pitching motion, so you can see the 55. Put the words, your grounded or something along those lines to refer to his nasty sinker. see what you come up with.

Ok I'll try and get to it soon

The effects are nice, but you went from making desat'd sigs to monotone sigs, try making a sig with multiple colors. And its too dark imo, I have tilted my screen in everyway and still can barely make out the bg.

Yeah I hear that. It is pretty dark. So as a result, I tried lighting it up a little, and I took away the blob while I was at it. I won't be using it hear so yeah if anyone wants it, take it.

v2: lincecumcopycr8.png

Hey guys, I love gfx and sports so I joined this website. http://totalsportsnation.com/forums/index.php?act=idx . It's pretty nice, I like it better than o2 and I think we should get some designers from here on there. I'm the mod for mlb discussion and they have a sub topic for each team and it's pretty nice. So I want to see some guys like kidcavalier, tigers, or yes even you andrewdon to sign up... you will get better and get criticism (andrewdon). Let me know if you joined.

I have an idea in mind for a sig for him other than and if you don't like it I'll do what you requested.