Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my first attempt at a sig using Photoshop...Any and all comments welcome. Brett's had a tough month, why not pile on some more with my work? One problem, though- I can not figure out how to get the pic to be my signature! All that shows up is the written URL. Any ideas on how to get it to show up in my messages? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks as usual...

[img_l]C:UsersKevinDesktopMyers Signature.jpg[/img_l]

Would someone please make a Chipper Jones/Greg Maddux sig for me? Maddux preferrably would be in a Braves uni, if not no big deal. And just have the text Braves Icons for me. I would appreciate it.

The sig I have is not allowed here, it is the same one I have at eamods, but it is out of the guidlines they allow for here. Please pm it to me. I would be grateful. Thanks alot to whoever takes the time to do this for me....Thanks alot!!

Would someone please make a Chipper Jones/Greg Maddux sig for me? Maddux preferrably would be in a Braves uni, if not no big deal. And just have the text Braves Icons for me. I would appreciate it.

The sig I have is not allowed here, it is the same one I have at eamods, but it is out of the guidlines they allow for here. Please pm it to me. I would be grateful. Thanks alot to whoever takes the time to do this for me....Thanks alot!!

EDIT: I added this in bold so hopefuly it does not get overlooked if someone is kind enough to make this for me!!! :)