Sigs

LetsGoOakland

can i request a jays one with wells and halladay? ty in advance.

I have a Jays sig at home that I made for someone else, but it was never used. I already put your name on it, I just have to upload it. I'll see if I can do that tonight.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a new Jays signature with the following players on it. Alex Rios and Troy Glaus (both hitting homers), Vernon Wells (scaling the wall to rob A-Rod of a homer.. this happened last season at Yankee Stadium), Roy Halladay and AJ Burnett.. sorry I don't have pics to share

I'd like a new Jays signature with the following players on it. Alex Rios and Troy Glaus (both hitting homers), Vernon Wells (scaling the wall to rob A-Rod of a homer.. this happened last season at Yankee Stadium), Roy Halladay and AJ Burnett.. sorry I don't have pics to share
Come on cybernetic, your sig is classic!

i would like to request a philip hughes sig with the words "Future Ace" written on it if its possible.

this one seems highly unlikely so if someone would like to fulfill my request for a bubba crosby sig that would be incredible. unless the hughes sig is possible. either one will be greatly appreciated. i dont take for granted such abilities to do things i cant do to save my life lol.

I like it, Filthy57! But I'd like it if the word 'Heros' could be a little bit higher up, like around his shins. And it would be cool if the letter were in a more comic/super hero front (or whatever it's called ;) )

Thanks in advance!