Yankee Stadium-CAS (Create A Stadium)

dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Yankee Stadium-CAS (Create A Stadium)

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 21 May 2010

File Updated: 16 Jun 2011

File Category: Stadiums

Version: 3.0

**3.0 Update**

-New Yankee Home Run Sign

-Improved Yankees Crowd

-A couple of Updated Ads

-Removed the new stadium logos off of the Yankee pillars

-Dimensions are more accurate with included Yankee owner mode file.

Also included the "YANKEE" owner mode file. Place file into your My Documents/MVP Baseball 2005 folder. Load it when selecting the "Create-A-Stadium" to get it to look exactly like the newer screenshots.

**2.0 Update: Slight re-coloring work and change on 1 of the baseline logos**

*Yankee Stadium* Yankees Create-A-Stadium (CAS) Day & Night Editions

Virtually everything has been modified for new Yankee Stadium. I wouldn't suggest

the high RF Wall (would look weird)

I know this isn't a super-accurate rendition; but I think it looks decent. It just

bugs me to play in the old Yankee Stadium.

**Special Note on the outfield "name of the stadium sign"**

You would have to call this stadium "Yankeee Stadium" as it stands now. I went

lazy and only created the font in the cram32.fsh file for the letters to spell out

that name.

**Instructions**

Simply copy the the venuday & venunite .BIG files into your

mvpbaseball2005/data/stadium folder.

Enjoy!

Click here to download this file

Thank you very much. I am sure that you will have a lot of people grabbing this one because it has been a much requested stadium around here.

Back around the time the World Series ended we had a user who was "working" on the new Yankee Stadium. I'll call him Trilinear because that was his name and he said he was going to do it but by the time he gets done with it this century will just about be coming to an end.

Thank you once again.

Hey, you're welcome. During spring training this year when I joined this site; I thought it was frustrating to play in old Yankee Stadium or the dreaded Metrodome. So I buckled down and learned a ton in the first month alone. I having a blast playing with these newer uniforms and stadiums. Of course these CAS stadiums I've done are proposed to be acurate renditions; but I enjoy playing in these much more; rather than settling for the old stuff. I hope everyone gets a kick outta playing in these too.

Thank you very much. I am sure that you will have a lot of people grabbing this one because it has been a much requested stadium around here.

Back around the time the World Series ended we had a user who was "working" on the new Yankee Stadium. I'll call him Trilinear because that was his name and he said he was going to do it but by the time he gets done with it this century will just about be coming to an end.

Thank you once again.

Hey you know what? You actually did something. We've had people clamor for this particular stadium since in opened up last year and you were the only one to deliver. If anyone here wants to complain about it they can go make one themselves, something no one has ever done except you.

I just donwloaded the file, but now I'm confused. Maybe this is a stupid question, but how can I play in this stadium. I extracted the files in the stadium folder, but how can I select to play in that stadium then?

Hey Guys,

Yeah I know using these "owner mode" stadiums are a different animal. Yes, I've found that you cannot simply re-name the stadiums...you get all kinds of weird stuff happenning (like no crowds). You have to keep them as the original stadium names. If you want to play in them...simply go into Owner Mode and create a profile. When you want to play in the stadium:

Select the "Create a Ballpark" from the stadium select screen and then choose the name of the profile you created in Owner Mode. In order to access all of the features of the stadium; you may need to "max out" the ballpark features. If you don't have enough money just follow this:

I find Owner Mode too hard because I never have enough money. Is there any way to increase the size of my in-game wallet?

Yes, you can use a program named ArtMoney, which you can download from here. If you have any questions regarding the use of this software, please contact the author of the program.

Again, I know Owner mode is quirky...but after a few extra steps you'll be on your way. Hope this helps.

Dennis

I change the name to yanday.big and yanknite.big........but the stadium shows without the crowd unknw.gif

Thanks a ton for building this mod. I am a bit confused from the discussions in this thread, though. I normally use TiT to install my mods. Would that not work for this file? If I already have a Dynasty game started would this stadium not show up in it? Was the new stadium created without any crowds? Does the stadium not appear for Exhibition games?

Sorry if some of the question seem dumb, but I am hesitant to install the new stadium if it is gonna bollix up things and force me to do a full re-install. BTW...people at the "other website" are asking for your stadium to be posted over there. I told them no-can-do without permission from you. But you need to really clarify the install before posting over there. We aren't as shmart as the guys over here ;)

Dep

Thanks a ton for building this mod. I am a bit confused from the discussions in this thread, though. I normally use TiT to install my mods. Would that not work for this file? If I already have a Dynasty game started would this stadium not show up in it? Was the new stadium created without any crowds? Does the stadium not appear for Exhibition games?

Sorry if some of the question seem dumb, but I am hesitant to install the new stadium if it is gonna bollix up things and force me to do a full re-install. BTW...people at the "other website" are asking for your stadium to be posted over there. I told them no-can-do without permission from you. But you need to really clarify the install before posting over there. We aren't as shmart as the guys over here ;)

Dep

This is a Create-A-Stadium mod, as it says in the title. To play in the stadium, you need to follow the modder's pretty basic instructions. I've underlined them for you.

Hey Guys,

Yeah I know using these "owner mode" stadiums are a different animal. Yes, I've found that you cannot simply re-name the stadiums...you get all kinds of weird stuff happening (like no crowds). You have to keep them as the original stadium names. If you want to play in them...simply go into Owner Mode and create a profile. When you want to play in the stadium:

Select the "Create a Ballpark" from the stadium select screen and then choose the name of the profile you created in Owner Mode. In order to access all of the features of the stadium; you may need to "max out" the ballpark features. If you don't have enough money just follow this:

I find Owner Mode too hard because I never have enough money. Is there any way to increase the size of my in-game wallet?

Yes, you can use a program named ArtMoney, which you can download from here. If you have any questions regarding the use of this software, please contact the author of the program.

Again, I know Owner mode is quirky...but after a few extra steps you'll be on your way. Hope this helps.

Dennis

Dep

Listen to me right now. I don't want you when you are on this website to refer to Mlbmods as that "other website" like they are some God damn foreign country we are at war with. Mlbmods is just another modding website that has mods for Mvp and 2k9 and 10. Simple as that. And many people besides you are members of both sites.

Again, I really do not know what the God damn hell you are trying to pull here. If other people over at Mlbmods wants this stadium OR ANY OTHER MOD ON THIS SITE then all they have to do is log on over here and get the damn thing themselves without you acting as some kind of self appointed spokesman for them.

And just checking over at Mlbmods, there is only one person requesting this stadium to be posted over there, not multiple persons as you implied. The reason why this guy can not get the mod himself and is making you do this is because he has about as many accounts on here as a medium sized family. He did that to himself and all I want to tell you about this is don't involve yourself any further than you already have.

One more time because you don't seem to understand even the simplest of things. If anyone over at Mlbmods wants a mod here, they can come over here and get it. Most of them are members here already so this is a non issue. For those of them who do not have access here for one reason or another that's just how it is. They did it to themselves.

And one final thing. Those guys over at Mlbmods are plenty smart enough to follow the directions that have been provided for this new mod. It's you that needs this instruction written in crayon.

Hey Y4L,

I completely agree with you...I really appreciate everyone wanting to take a look at the CAS stadiums I did; but I didn't see the need for polarizing the heck out of the situation. I think there's more than enough of that going on in the world around us and it doesn't really belong here. I'm totally cool with any site that deals with baseball and baseball games...I just happen to prefer this one for many personal reasons. It's like having your favorite sports bar or hang-out...sure there's a lot of choices but sometimes you're just comfortable with one that you prefer. You're absolutely right; we're not at war with another site. There's plenty of room on the shelf for both. I've had a blast learning all this stuff in the span of a month or so and this has been a great forum to share my enthusiasm for a great game that I don't want to see die anytime soon. Thanks also for your encouraging comments yesterday about my uploads...I'm a novice but learning almost everyday.

Take Care,

Dennis

Listen to me right now. I don't want you when you are on this website to refer to Mlbmods as that "other website" like they are some God damn foreign country we are at war with. Mlbmods is just another modding website that has mods for Mvp and 2k9 and 10. Simple as that. And many people besides you are members of both sites.

Thank you Dennis James and thank you again for your contributions to this website. It is much appreciated. And please do not pay attention to this Deputy guy because he is doing his best to try and stir something up that doesn't need to be started.

By the way before I forget, what's with the 1976 Oscar Gamble traded card for an avatar? He had an afro that was so big I was surprised he was able to put on a hat when he was a member of the Tribe. :)

Lol! Yeah, that's a great card, huh? Well the short version of the story is that when I started buying baseball cards back in the early-mid 80s; I remember trading a Rickey Henderson rookie and a Dr. J 1978 basketball card for that Oscar Gamble card from my buddy (gee who got the better deal?). That Oscar 'fro card always makes me laugh and I still have it to this day. Good stuff!

Thank you Dennis James and thank you again for your contributions to this website. It is much appreciated. And please do not pay attention to this Deputy guy because he is doing his best to try and stir something up that doesn't need to be started.

By the way before I forget, what's with the 1976 Oscar Gamble traded card for an avatar? He had an afro that was so big I was surprised he was able to put on a hat when he was a member of the Tribe. :)

Lol! Yeah, that's a great card, huh? Well the short version of the story is that when I started buying baseball cards back in the early-mid 80s; I remember trading a Rickey Henderson rookie and a Dr. J 1978 basketball card for that Oscar Gamble card from my buddy (gee who got the better deal?). That Oscar 'fro card always makes me laugh and I still have it to this day. Good stuff!

That Ricky card alone could have sold for $200 dollar LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320523000429

But your Oscar bringing laughter to your life everyday is priceless. Keep up the good work with your mod. :good:

Ok, I felt kinda bad there seeing the price sold for the Rickey card (Lol!) but then I looked up the Dr.J card I traded and felt a little better.

But you're right about that Oscar card and the stupid laughter I get from it. My collectible goals would be to get a Dr. J to sign an ABA ball and to get Oscar Gamble to sign my that baseball card. Wouldn't that be the ultimate revenge...years later.

My link

That Ricky card alone could have sold for $200 dollar LOL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320523000429

But your Oscar bringing laughter to your life everyday is priceless. Keep up the good work with your mod. :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Again, I really do not know what the God damn hell you are trying to pull here. If other people over at Mlbmods wants this stadium OR ANY OTHER MOD ON THIS SITE then all they have to do is log on over here and get the damn thing themselves without you acting as some kind of self appointed spokesman for them.

And just checking over at Mlbmods, there is only one person requesting this stadium to be posted over there, not multiple persons as you implied. The reason why this guy can not get the mod himself and is making you do this is because he has about as many accounts on here as a medium sized family. He did that to himself and all I want to tell you about this is don't involve yourself any further than you already have.

One more time because you don't seem to understand even the simplest of things. If anyone over at Mlbmods wants a mod here, they can come over here and get it. Most of them are members here already so this is a non issue. For those of them who do not have access here for one reason or another that's just how it is. They did it to themselves.

And one final thing. Those guys over at Mlbmods are plenty smart enough to follow the directions that have been provided for this new mod. It's you that needs this instruction written in crayon.

I wish you would make up your mind and also get some anger management therapy. Here is your post from MLBMODS:

"Hi, I sneaked over from the other website and I hope to high heaven that I am not caught. I know you don't want to say the name of the other website so I'll play along. Right now those guys over at the other website think I went out to lunch so what they don't know what hurt them, right?"

http://www.mlbmods.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=120&p=1666&hilit=yankee4life#p1666

I didn't say the name of MLBMODS because some websites DO discourage mentioning or advertising any competitors. It was done as an act of respect, not some nutball conspiracy to cause an online baseball war. Geez....are you watching the skies for black helicopters too? As to who is requesting this stadium and who needs help at MLBMODS, I have a PM full of requests for assistance on all kinds of mods. Since the designers of MVP 08 have abandoned ship, we have only Homer and those who are willing to assist each other. Nobody else is "going to bat" for anyone at MLBMODS. So we do what we can to help each other. Now chill out and go watch the Yankees lose to Baltimore :rofl:

I have a PM full of requests for assistance on all kinds of mods. Since the designers of MVP 08 have abandoned ship, we have only Homer and those who are willing to assist each other. Nobody else is "going to bat" for anyone at MLBMODS.

DJ's Yankee Stadium mod is hosted here, therefore they're more likely to get support here. Weird eh? blink2.gif

Yankee4Life's post was tongue-in-cheek, showing how silly your post seemed by not wanting to mention the "other" site.

MVPMods and MLBMods are not competitors. They are separate sites with the same goals. Plenty of people (myself included) are members at both sites and have posted and contributed mods to both sites. Some prefer one site more than the other and there is nothing wrong with that.

You're telling Y4L to make up his mind and get some anger management therapy??? Here's one of your posts at MLBMods:

And thanks to Yankee4Life for sneaking over to the "dark side" :D I apologize for my rather bad behavior over there about the 1961 conversion. Realy didn't mean to piss everyone off. BTW...I saw the thread asking if anyone still played MVP 05/08. Please tell them HELL YEAH from over here. ;)

First you're sucking up to Y4L at MLBMods and now you deliberately come over here to hijack a thread and dump on him? I think you're the one who needs to make up YOUR mind! Either that or you need to get a stronger prescription for your schizophrenia medication. The current dosage doesn't seem to be working.... :huh:

Yankee4Life's post was tongue-in-cheek, showing how silly your post seemed by not wanting to mention the "other" site.

MVPMods and MLBMods are not competitors. They are separate sites with the same goals. Plenty of people (myself included) are members at both sites and have posted and contributed mods to both sites. Some prefer one site more than the other and there is nothing wrong with that.

You're telling Y4L to make up his mind and get some anger management therapy??? Here's one of your posts at MLBMods:

First you're sucking up to Y4L at MLBMods and now you deliberately come over here to hijack a thread and dump on him? I think you're the one who needs to make up YOUR mind! Either that or you need to get a stronger prescription for your schizophrenia medication. The current dosage doesn't seem to be working.... :huh:

Sorry Jim, but I don't "suck up" to anyone. Even if Yankee4Life's post was tongue-in-cheek (hardly something you could discern from a forum post and no smileys or anything else to indicarte it is), his off-the-deep-end reaction to my posts here is uncalled for. Look back at the posts...I didn't attack him, he attacked me.

Again...I didn't post the name of this website at MLBmods because some websites discourage it. I always like to err on the side of caution. If you look at the number of mods and forum posts at the other site compared to here, it's pretty obvious the other site is having a hard time staying afloat. I'd hate to see it go under. Better to have two locations for MVP stuff than just one. ;)

Archived