Kccitystar's "Uniform Request Line" Thread...

Kccitystar

I would love some alternate fake uniforms, I have some templates that I posted a while back at theperfectgame.net... They were ideas drummed up by someone at another site, I would have to see if we could reproduce tehm in game but I think there would be a want for them they are good.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe you know this KC, is it possible to replace logos in the game? If your going to do Minor League uni's too, id like to make a request for the Oklahoma Redhawks, Frisco RoughRiders & Bakersfield Blaze. Any of those would be good, but its cool if you're not gonna do that.

Uniform Requests:

Forgive me if some of these have already been mentioned. Also, forgive me if some of these are already in the game. I don't have the game yet -not finished with 2004 yet.

1963-64 Indians (navy hat and navy stirrups with striping)

1965-69 Indians (red hat and red stirrups with striping)

1957-69 Pittsburgh Pirates

1962, 65-67 Kansas City A's

1961 Cincinnati Reds

You can tell I love 50's/60's era vest uniforms.

1961-64 Los Angeles Angeles (with halo hat)

1965-68 California Angels (with halo hat, navy stirrups, not red)

1963-70 Los Angeles Dodgers (no piping)

1963-67 Washington (Expansion) Senators

1959 Chicago White Sox

1969 Chicago White Sox

1965 Minnesota Twins

1968 Detroit Tigers

1967 Stl Cardinals

1957 Milwaukee Braves

I think I'd better stop as I'm getting too greedy but afterall it is only a wish list.

Uniform Requests:

Forgive me if some of these have already been mentioned. Also, forgive me if some of these are already in the game. I don't have the game yet -not finished with 2004 yet.

1963-64 Indians (navy hat and navy stirrups with striping)

1965-69 Indians (red hat and red stirrups with striping)

1957-69 Pittsburgh Pirates

1962, 65-67 Kansas City A's

1961 Cincinnati Reds

You can tell I love 50's/60's era vest uniforms.

1961-64 Los Angeles Angeles (with halo hat)

1965-68 California Angels (with halo hat, navy stirrups, not red)

1963-70 Los Angeles Dodgers (no piping)

1963-67 Washington (Expansion) Senators

1959 Chicago White Sox

1969 Chicago White Sox

1965 Minnesota Twins

1968 Detroit Tigers

1967 Stl Cardinals

1957 Milwaukee Braves

I think I'd better stop as I'm getting too greedy but afterall it is only a wish list.

Hey... if you want me to take that on ill do it unless u'd rather KC do it.

Can someone fix, the Texas Rangers '77 era away uniforms. The numbering and name color is not correct. As a true fan (as most I see that post here) I respect and enjoy accuracy. Unfortunately Mitchell and Ness did not do their research and they only mirrored the home numbers on the away jersey. I did write to the company and they admitted the mistake and said they would change it if they remake the line (offered me a small discount for my trouble). Please Note: on the away powder blue jersey, the name is solid color royal blue, and the numbers are three color Red, on White, on Blue. Please see any baseball card of that era. Thanks

%7Boption%7D

The Red Sox had a future concept a few years back, with RED SOX written out across the chest in a thin block-letter font that was slanted....the cap was blue, the bill was red, and the logo was the pair of socks logo they use on the sleeves of their jackets, not the "B". That would be kind of cool.

KC you have to redo the old school Tribe unis if you can. Is it possible to get rid of the classic red unis that look like a ketchup bottle, and make a uni set like the sox or tigers or yanks from the 30's and 50's eras. The indians get ripped every year with the wrong choice of uniforms. I hate those red ones and I feel most indians fans do as well....................Thanks KC, and by the way I downloaded your unis this year and they really look good in the game. You did a fantastic job. Youve out did yourself this year......................................J

I guess I'll ask you kc because you make the most jerseys:

Is there anyway to enlarge the numbers? most of the jerseys have really small numbers. Whereas in real life they are usually large (on the back). Can you enlarge the numbers on them?

Thanks!

My other request would be a new uniform for the Heroes. Those mustard yellow and brown ones are UGGGGLY. reminds me of the old SD Padres. :?

Haha again?

Oh and by the way did you hear about the new 2005 logo and road uniform?

What do they look like? It seems like every time i turn around they have a different uniform or logo. Except it was never a solid color, always just taking away the sleeves. Does that mean the home greens are actually going to be worn? Personally I think black ones should be used also.

Thanks for the amazing uniforms

KC looks like ya have your hands full, with the long list. It might take you all season just to get half of these done. I know you cant do all of these. I just want a replacement for the ketchup uniform the tribe has and banish it from existance...Work your magic KC... U>DA>MAN :)

KC: yet again, man, what an awesome job on all your unis. They look incredible. Thanks for all the hard work and superior results!!

My only request: that the Mariners' home and away catcher's gear could be really deep, midnight blue to match their helmets.

I know you have a ton of requests already. Thanks again for the work!

Not too nick pick KC, but the green on the DRays home hat is not the same green as their jerseys. Also, I thought their home hates were all green and the away hates were all black. I LOVE that hat for the alternate away though. Is there any way to have one of those two tone hats (black w/ green bill or green with black bill) with their alternate home jerseys? Not a big deal, just wanted to let you know.

Great job again

Archived