Kccitystar's "Uniform Request Line" Thread...

Kccitystar

Not too nick pick KC, but the green on the DRays home hat is not the same green as their jerseys. Also, I thought their home hates were all green and the away hates were all black. I LOVE that hat for the alternate away though. Is there any way to have one of those two tone hats (black w/ green bill or green with black bill) with their alternate home jerseys? Not a big deal, just wanted to let you know.

Great job again

http://boards.sportslogos.net/avatars/drays/

KC, can you change the Reds cleats back to the G9 Nikes. Those were tizzight

Those shoes were for Griffey and Griffey only. The Reebok shoes were the replacements upon request. I strive for authenticity and it sucks to see them go too.

My only request: that the Mariners' home and away catcher's gear could be really deep, midnight blue to match their helmets.

I know you have a ton of requests already. Thanks again for the work!

I will see if I can work on it as part of a v1.02 or a seperate hotfix.

I was wondering if you could fix the Nats home sox? They are red but in the game they are dark blue. Thanks man. Your unis are awesome.

D'oh! I'll see what I can do.

Well that's about all the questions I will answer for now.

Cheers!

-KC

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance that someone could do the Padres alternate away uniforms. All it is the blue alternate top with the away pants. Nothing too complicated. Also...spring training pants should be changed to the away pants if anyone caress to tackle that one too.

small problem; addon worked. Then one day I went to the create a player or even the edit player screen and the game crashed.

Replaced the models.big file with the one from the cd and it worked again. Tried a few of the downloads and it still worked. Then I put in the KC MLB update and nope... she crashed.

KC, I actually would just like your templates and some kind of tutorial on how to make mods. I know you are flustered with that same request all the time and I know this request will be pushed aside for the time being, but I really want to contribute. I just dont know how. Thanks for anything you or anyone else can do.

Those green mariner jerseys would be perfect. Those have been my favs ever since they wore them, btw, the Mariners will be wearing them again on July 2nd. What about the 1989 jerseys with gold and royal blue colorsMARz1.jpgmariners-cachet.JPGMARz2.jpg

Hey KC...

Just FYI - not sure you've fixed this in your latest version - but I know you used to have the Orioles regular home caps with a black bill but their batting helmets with an orange bill. I went to opening day today and the Orioles regular home caps still have the orange bill, however their batting helmets are just all black. I believe you have the road, spring training, and alternate home uni's for the Orioles correct. The only change is the O's regular home caps and batting helmet.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

I know i seem to be bugging you about these devil ray uniforms, but I'm not trying to be annoying, just accurate. The drays wore the vest jerseys on opening day with the all green hat. Also, they just wore their home Jerseys that were NOT vests with the all black hats. Is there any way that these can be made? Or possibly I could be instructed how to edit my own uniforms?

Sorry

Kccitystar,

Here I am, again... :).

Please write down these required changes on the Cincinnati Reds uni set for your next update.

- Belt should be red in Home, Home Alt and BP uniforms.

- Belt should be black in Away uniform.

- Catcher equipment is all black for all uniforms, so that's good, but you need to change the leg guards' straps to black instead of red, to match the chest protector ones.

Other than that, A GREAT JOB OVERALL, as always :D.

Archived