Kccitystar's "Uniform Request Line" Thread...

Kccitystar

I will be doing uniforms again this year...yes indeed I will.

Post any requests or any wishes here and maybe I'll do that uniform for '05...:)

the Brewers current uniforms would be really appreciated, of course in your own time, no rush. Thanks for doing the great work so far! :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man, first of all, GREAT work on the uniforms for MVP 2005 so far. They are awesome and make the game that much better. I haven't had to opportunity to play as or against every MLB team yet, but I have noticed that the Cardinals road uniforms are a little off. The blue on the helmets, unis, etc. is too light. It almost seems like a blue suede instead of the navy blue that it should be. Here's a pic of what the color should look like:

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/baseball...-pujols-ins.jpg

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/base...ujols_getty.jpg

http://tpsports.com/images/AC04saicar-road.jpg

Anyways, if you could tweak those colors when you get the chance and maybe release a Cardinals update that would be sweet. Thanks for your time and again, awesome job. Keep up the good work man.

Kccitystar,

Here I am, again... :).

Please write down these required changes on the Cincinnati Reds uni set for your next update.

- Belt should be red in Home, Home Alt and BP uniforms.

- Belt should be black in Away uniform.

- Catcher equipment is all black for all uniforms, so that's good, but you need to change the leg guards' straps to black instead of red, to match the chest protector ones.

Other than that, A GREAT JOB OVERALL, as always :D.

Ok ok ok so I from what I just read...

does the catcher equipment from the reds have to be all black or do I have to flip-flop the colors from black/red to red/black?

Oh and by the way to all of you...Got all of that covered and more for the next release of Total MLB. Thanks!

Hey KC...

Just FYI - not sure you've fixed this in your latest version - but I know you used to have the Orioles regular home caps with a black bill but their batting helmets with an orange bill. I went to opening day today and the Orioles regular home caps still have the orange bill, however their batting helmets are just all black. I believe you have the road, spring training, and alternate home uni's for the Orioles correct. The only change is the O's regular home caps and batting helmet.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Done.

I know i seem to be bugging you about these devil ray uniforms, but I'm not trying to be annoying, just accurate. The drays wore the vest jerseys on opening day with the all green hat. Also, they just wore their home Jerseys that were NOT vests with the all black hats. Is there any way that these can be made? Or possibly I could be instructed how to edit my own uniforms?

Was aware of it and corrected in time for 1.03

KC I'm sorry if someone has already asked (I looked through previous posts and did not see this) but can you make a change to the Ranger's unis and add the 26 patch to commemorate Johnny Oates on the right sleeve? I have been looking for a pic and will post if I find one. This is the best photo I could find. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/apphoto/pho...&sportId=10

Thanks! Your uni's rock! I play as the Rangers and the default EA uni's just did not get the colors exactly right, but yours do! I wish I could contribute something, but I am still a beginner when it comes to modding, but I am so thankful to you and others like you that have mad skills!!!

I would love the following to add into my Total Classics uniform set.

(Both Home and away)

75-77 Reds

86 Mets

84 Tigers

82,87 Cardinals

86 Red sox

78 Dodgers

87 Twins

88 Dodgers

78 Yankees

thanks if you have time for any of these... :)

Anyone to make me new uniforms to replace the washington uniforms... Just ask me in private and will send you the logo ans the details I want... Thanks!

What does this have to do with my thread...

Anyway, I'm not taking requests anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived