Kccitystar's "Uniform Request Line" Thread...

Kccitystar

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely going to need the AL/NL updates fo'sho. I'd love to see old Washington Senators uniforms if they aren't in there already (I wouldn't doubt it if they were).

Houston Colt .45s (1962)

Oakland A's (1976-Present)

Kansas City A's (1962, 1966-1967)

Boston Braves (1946-1952)

Cincinnati Reds (1869)

St. Louis Browns (1951)

Checkout Dugout Memories for more ideas:

http://www.dugout-memories.com/

the indians unis brought back some memories of the chicago white sox back when they tried shorts 8) . I don't remember if they were the first, though. Any way to do that?

(Any yanks jersey is ok too... :D )

Actually, now that I think about it, I think that the White Sox were the first team to do it..

An all-black Yankee uniform would look pretty cool, I think.

I'd like the uniforms that the Padres wore in the 1998 World Series. I thought that those were good uniforms, and I prefer them to the ones that they wear now.

brownwsgame4.JPG

Finally, I'd like the Florida Marlins expansion uniforms from 1993, with the teal-colored hats.

ccarr.jpg

ccarr3.jpg

Of course, the Jays! :D Also make the ones that they wore the past few years before they changed to the black one last year, as well as their alternate then.

Also, it'd be nice if you at least make all the catchers' equipment match, i noticed last year you had some of the teams with chest protection and shin pads different colors..make them same color :wink:

Archived