Kccitystar's "Uniform Request Line" Thread...

Kccitystar

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some sort of Mets pack would be cool. Possibly including the Orange BP Jersey, since I doubt it'll be included this year. And also the black home jersey. For some reason, EA tends not to include it. Most of the Mets retros, always look the same as the current with the exception of the 80's ones (Like that blue one from the early '80's and the ones with the script writing.) So just use your better judgement. It's bound to be good quality stuff as usual anyway. :)

The Cleveland Indians uniforms with them wearing shorts instead of pants. :lol: I think they actually tried that in the 1970's. That would be pretty funny.

Any Indians unis would be better than those godawful retro Indians uni's MVP included. I know it was the '70's but sheese! :D

For Indians how about the '48, '59, '71, or the '98 unis

As far as other teams, what about

'56 Dodgers, '75 Reds, '79 Pirates or some Negro League Teams, like the Grays, Clowns, Eagles, Buckeyes, ABC's, or Keystones.

Kccitystar,

Your uniform sets are very high quality and I know very much appreciated and used by many. Unfortunately I don't use them too often because I prefer uniforms with baseball stirrups versus straight solid colored socks. Since your's are 2Xlites and I have no sample of stirrups to work from that are also 2Xlites (plus I am very much a novice to uniform modding) I stick with the originals that came with the game or some of the mods done by others that are standard sized.

If you could provide a Black, Blue & Red sample version of 2Xlite stirrups then I could use your high quality uniforms. I would very much appreciate that. Reason being is that many of the newer uniforms are very close versions of the older uniforms worn in the late '50s - '70s.

Thanks,

Don

The mid 1990s Seattle Mariners green jerseys would be sweet. The jersey was used with either the home or away pants ( the pants are the same since then). The hats are the same, except they had a green bill of the same color as the jersey.

jcora.jpgAlex1.jpg1233-405-smmariner__pd.jpg

Actually, those jerseys were worn with different hats. The hats were teal with a navy brim. They didnt have matching batting helmets, so they just wore the home ones.

All i ask kc, is that when you do the Mets, add two new unis in the new slots. The white (no pins) home uni with blue undershirt, cap, sox and sleaves was worn last year several times and would look cool. Then there is the home pins with black undershirt, sleaves and sox that was also worn last season. This uniform included the road black cap with the blue bill. These were very cool uniforms that would be fairly easy to do since they are really just combos of two currently used unis. But man do they look good!!! :wink:

Classics

National League:

Boston 1905, 1915

Brooklyn 1908

Cincinnati 1869, 1901, 1908, 1919

New York 1904, 1905, 1909, 1911, 1923

Philidelphia 1902, 1904, 1917

Pittsburgh 1906, 1909

St. Louis 1905, 1917

American League:

Boston 1912

Chicago 1905, 1919

Cleveland 1906, 1908, 1920

Detroit 1909, 1917

New York 1906, 1907, 1909

Philidelphia 1905, 1911

St. Louis 1904, 1905, 1911, 1914

Washington 1907, 1924

Those might be some good classic uniforms to pick from... to do. Obviously not all of them are doable. Thanks.

Question about the Royals Jersey's for ya Kccitystar.

1) Why do the regular away jerseys have black sleeves and a black undershirt? Aren't they supposed to be blue?

2) Spring Training jersey is too dark of a blue and doesn't match the other blues they wear.

Any chance you could fix those? I am considering doing owner mode with the Royals.

Personally, I like the already fine selection of Unis. But sadly, that means there are less spots to work with to get more unis. So I wanna ask that great KCcitystar make unis for Minor league teams, since they have alot of spots available...

Archived