My Comments Posted On Cnn Headline News

JoeRudi26

Way off topic, but since this has happened twice, I thought I'd share. If any of you are aware or have been following the Joran van der Sloot case out of Peru/Chile, you'll know that he was a suspect in the Natalee Holloway disappearance in Aruba and has now confessed to murdering a 21 year old Peruvian woman in Lima, Peru.

Since joining Facebook just a couple of weeks ago, I've subscribed to CNN Headline News because I watch it every night and I follow a lot of the stories that they cover, I'm a fan of anchor Mike Gallanos and most of his panel. ANYWAY, since joining, I've commented three times on the Joran van der Sloot case and have had my comments aired twice, which includes well over 100+ comments from all over the world on a daily basis. I actually couldn't believe it, so I snapped some pics of the screen:

I saved the link from my second comment: Comment (I'm the 18th post down the page). The funny thing is, I was actually trying to get my comments aired by typing what I thought maybe they would want to air. I figured I might get lucky once, but not twice, lol.

Ok, now back to baseball.. :drinks:

How do you like that!!! Good for you man. :clapping:

After the first one a week earlier, my kids were all sitting around the T.V. waiting for the second one, and THERE IT WAS! lol, high fives all over da house! :clapping:

*EDIT- of course, my kids will high five me when the toast is done, so no bid deal.. :popcorn:

good work JR!  man, every time i see this ***** on tv, i just want to vomit.  if there was ever a time that i would support torture, he would be the case.

I hear ya, man.  I say turn him over to the families and let them keep him in a cage in the backyard.  Hell, I'd throw in a few bucks to poke and prod him for a good while.  

I've had to re-make many a slice of toast my friends. sometimes you have to get the right amount of cinnamon, or not enough jelly, yes indeed toast is very easy to mess up. In fact it appears easier to get quoted on cnn news than to make an acceptable slice of toast.:facepalm:

good for you Joe RUdi:yahoo:

Archived