dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1970s Milwaukee Brewers Pack

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 14 Sep 2010

File Updated: 14 Sep 2010

File Category: Stadiums

Version: 1.0

Here are versions of Milwaukee’s County Stadium for use with the 1974 & 1978 TC Mods. Day & Night versions are included for both stadiums (‘74 & ’78). Copy the included .TXT files into your /data folder for proper data/collision data.

Also, I went ahead and included the period-correct home/away uniforms for the Brewers (1970-1977). The uniform font files remain the same. Install these with TiT.

Install the "Brewers Uniform Select Fix" file in TC Mods 1974 with TiT to update the Select Screen with these uniforms.

Enjoy these!!

:drinks:

Click here to download this file

Lol! Hey thanks Y4L...I thought you'd enjoy the action shot of my favorite Yankee of the 70s (Thurman Munson)in one of the screenshots. I can't believe the modern-day Yankee (should be retired) catcher Jorge came through and killed my Rays tonight. No matter what, I have to say these last 2 games have been great to watch. The Price/Sabbathia war last night was way better than either Monday Night Football game (in my opinion). :popcorn:

Can this man be stopped???

Can this man be harnessed??

Can this man show some form of self control??

I sure as hell hope not!!!!

Another Dennis James masterpiece by the DaVinci of Mvp Baseball.

Lol! Hey thanks Y4L...I thought you'd enjoy the action shot of my favorite Yankee of the 70s (Thurman Munson)in one of the screenshots. I can't believe the modern-day Yankee (should be retired) catcher Jorge came through and killed my Rays tonight. No matter what, I have to say these last 2 games have been great to watch. The Price/Sabbathia war last night was way better than either Monday Night Football game (in my opinion). :popcorn:

Thanks for these revamps of previous stadiums. One stadium that is lacking is a 60's Anaheim. Is this in the works? Thanks for your hard work.

Dennis - Another great job. Thanks! I haven't been online as much lately, because I started a new job this week. After being out of work for 21 months, the last thing I'm going to complain about is my time online. :) For now, my weekends will be my modding time.

Hey Jim,

First off, much congratulations on starting the new job…last year I went through a period without work so I think we can all certainly understand the value of being able to work again. Yeah, I definitely use my free time from work on modding; it’s such a drastic difference from my day to day job that I see this fun hobby as a true ‘escape’. I’ve had a couple surfing weekends this past summer but I’ve mostly been having a blast on the modding thing as well. Good luck to you and enjoy your weekend. :good:

Also, as with the stadiums...please feel free to use these 1974 Brewers uniforms for the TC 1974 updates that you may be planning.

Dennis - Another great job. Thanks! I haven't been online as much lately, because I started a new job this week. After being out of work for 21 months, the last thing I'm going to complain about is my time online. :) For now, my weekends will be my modding time.

Hey thanks bro....Yes, I definitely want to do something with a 1960s Anaheim Stadium. In 1979, that was the first stadium where I saw a Major League game (and the Yankees at that!)(It was also where I saw my first NFL game when the Rams were there too) when I was a little kid...so I surely want to do something with that place.

Thanks for these revamps of previous stadiums. One stadium that is lacking is a 60's Anaheim. Is this in the works? Thanks for your hard work.

Hey thanks bro....Yes, I definitely want to do something with a 1960s Anaheim Stadium. In 1979, that was the first stadium where I saw a Major League game (and the Yankees at that!)(It was also where I saw my first NFL game when the Rams were there too) when I was a little kid...so I surely want to do something with that place.

That is great news. I was living in Anaheim area in '79. I saw the 3 game series in May with the Yanks. The best was when Nolan Ryan and Guidry squared off. I believe the Angels won 1-0.

Also, as with the stadiums...please feel free to use these 1974 Brewers uniforms for the TC 1974 updates that you may be planning.

I'm way ahead of you on that. I've already installed the uniforms and they look great. What I realized later is that I actually already had 1974 Brewers uniforms. Royal Blues released a Brewers "history pack" a few years ago that had the majority of the Brewers uniforms in it. I got the '78 uniforms from there and when I created TC1974, I forgot to go back and grab his '74 uniforms.

Since you put the time and effort into them, I've added your '74 uniforms to my TC1974 update.

The new job is great and I'm enjoying my work. Being back to work, I get to truly appreciate weekends again. ;)

Archived