Jr26'S Dynasty Templates

JoeRudi26

Every time I come back your doing great work.  By the way I also recently started doing some official graphic work and I agree 100%.  Some people are getting completely ripped off for lesser quality.  Once again nice work...

Thanks Alb, much appreciated, although I do admit I'm a bit rusty staying busy with "real" graphic work. Even so, the experience is priceless, and it gives you a chance to get better rounded using different tools, brushes, etc.

Anyway, keep in touch or shoot me a link if you have something you're working on, your talent is top notch.

where are these located?

None were uploaded due to the small degree of interest since I posted this thread. Just as well though, I've gotten pretty busy with work lately and haven't had the time to get everything together anyway.

I'll keep a watch on this thread, and may upload them at some point in the weeks to come, guess I'll see how it goes.

can someone emailed me a Royals templates? im now finishing my season with Royals and will try to present my playoff run, if i will reached playoffs. thanks very much

rkuklik @ hotmail . com

ar_key

Here's kind of a stand by I was using last summer for post game scores. I basically just added a Royals logo to it, nothing more. The logo is in 3 layers (for lighting purposes), so if you want to use them as an away team, you would just simply copy those 3 layers and move them to the away side of the template.

Just to let you know, the layers are fairly unorganized, some without names, etc., but it's not too hard to figure out what goes where. If you want it, I can either attach it here or mail it to you. Just let me know. :)

Jeez Joe, those graphics are tremendous!

Thanks Dudley, good to see you again!

Man, seeing all these dynasties is starting to give me the "itch" again. I usually bury myself in Photoshop during the cold months, so it's hard to say what the "dungeon" may produce come Spring.

Thanks to dennisjames, I'm now inspired to reach into the depths of my creative soul and come up with something readable, whatever that may be. Hats off for his unmatched originality.   :good:

..hmm..maybe combine one of the Total Classic games with Call of Duty? Seen from the perspective of Ted Williams when he had to do his tour in the military? Switch back and forth between the baseball season and World War II, all the while telling the story from Williams' point of view??

*sigh*, see what you've done dennis?   :D

• 5 months later...

Archived