Site Closing

Trues

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for your input. I should know this weekend where we stand.

If you need help to host downloads to make it cheaper for you, please tell us. We could host most of them / all, Trues.

Thanks again, Hector. I appreciate the offer. I'll let you know in a few days if there is something we can work out.

Ive just got to say that this site has been my top internet stop for the last year or so, and If it goes, I am gonna miss it. Hope I can keep intouch with the great modders out there who still hold interest. Homer, Jim825, OTBJoel, Deadballfan you guys have given me the bug, and my wife hates you for it. But I dont.

Thanks everyone for your input. I should know this weekend where we stand.

If something isn't worked out, can you give us a few extra days notice before shutting down? There are still some things I want to download and forum posts / PM's I want to copy, but I've been very busy with work and haven't had time to grab what I want.

If something isn't worked out, can you give us a few extra days notice before shutting down? There are still some things I want to download and forum posts / PM's I want to copy, but I've been very busy with work and haven't had time to grab what I want.

Not a problem. In fact, I was just about to post the following update.

As it stands now, I'm going to try and transfer the site to another server I have and see if it can handle the load. To do this, I'll have to purge some older downloads (MVP 2004) and most of the meaningless forums. My main goal is to keep the forums and downloads for MVP 2005 in tact. If the server can handle it, I'd like to include the 2k stuff as well.

This will be my very last attempt to keep the site together. If the server can't keep up, then I'll have to look at splitting some things up.

Hopefully you can move the site. I used to come here all the time when I had MVP 2005 for pc, but I sold it because of the Show and some other stuff. Now I'm buying 2k for my pc so I'm coming back. Besides the downloads the community here is great, it would be a shame for it to close down.

I want to thank Trues for finding a way to keep this site open. I wasnt here during this sites hey day, but what this place has become to me in the last year is special. I read the lamenting of all the great modders gone past, and wish they were still here, but I look around and see really great people still frequent this site. And they are not ignorant of the modders ways either. This site may never be what it was, but Im glad for what it is, and hope to be a part of its future along with the folks who still believe in MVP2005.

I say some one Que the organ music, and put your caps on inside out, its rally time :clapping:

SO THANKS TRUES, I might even root for your Cubs this year. (alittle)

Thank you TRUES for a great ten year run. I go all the way back to the first High Heat days. Your dedication is appreciated.

Holy ****. I remember you from the early, EARLY days of MVP when people started to tinker with the datafile in the game. It's great to see and hear from everybody again :)

Archived