2K11 Information

Hollywood70

So you're wonderful contributions to this site now consist of being a jerk to others, defending your stance on being a jerk to others, and a weak attempt to think you understand anything about anyone who called you out on it? Absolutely pathetic. I'm done responding to you. It's a wasted effort and not worth my time.

So you're wonderful contributions to this site now consist of being a jerk to others, defending your stance on being a jerk to others, and a weak attempt to think you understand anything about anyone who called you out on it? Absolutely pathetic. I'm done responding to you. It's a wasted effort and not worth my time.

If you cooled your jets for a minute and thought it about realistically, you'd see that you're actually the one going out on a limb here and being a jerk. I mean, I'm just posting on a forum that was free to join. This isn't any exclusive club and I didn't post anything that merits your insane rants towards me.

And there you go again thinkin' you're better than me. I'm not worth your time ? You had me fooled.

• 2 weeks later...

Developer diary #4. Revamped Fielding System. Looking very good to me. :)

http://www.facebook.com/notes/mlb-2k/mlb-2k11-developer-diary-4-revamped-fielding-system/10150105833633194

Man that looks cool. I'm crossing my fingers but it looks like 2K is putting more attention to detail in this year's game. If it's close to what the NBA 2K11 game is...I'll be pretty happy with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Man that looks cool. I'm crossing my fingers but it looks like 2K is putting more attention to detail in this year's game. If it's close to what the NBA 2K11 game is...I'll be pretty happy with that.

Yeah, they hit the nail on the head with NBA2K11, especially since basketball is much harder to code and replicate I'm sure.

Got my game today. I played the Royals vs. Reds, I was the Reds and won the game 4-3. Everything is pretty much the same as 2k10 except for the fact they really put more detail into animation. The players look alot better than last years game. I wasn't all that impressed with the batting view but you can change that which I did. The broadcast views from the mound are pretty cool. Fielding is awesome IMO, I even had to go after some foul balls behind the plate which I'm glad they added. They have classic pitching and hitting on their menu but it doesn't work so you have to use the analog stick for both. If I remember right they patched that last year which is retarded, you would have thought they would remember that...lol. Hitting is pretty tough, at least getting your timing is a little rough at first, but I did manage a HR and 8 hits. The HR I hit I wasn't using the power swing with the stick either so in a way it's kind of like using the classic. If your player has good power ratings and your timing is right it'll go. The view after you hit the ball is different for sure. Really hard to judge how far the ball is going or if it is going to make it to the wall or not on gap shot. I've only played one game so far but it looks good and plays really well. I'm glad I bought it!!

Archived