Mlb2K11 Roster Editor

tywiggins

I think I may have deleted it after I uploaded this one: https://rapidshare.com/files/456224980/MLB2K10_Roster_Editor_Final_Setup.exe

Hi ty. I've been downloading and registering each version of your editor with no problems. But this "Final Setup" version doesn't allow me to register it. It keeps telling me my username or unlock code is incorrect. I'm doing everything correctly as I always do, so I assume the issue is with the editor somehow.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, weird thing going on here. ty, I couldn't get your Final Setup version to work. So I uninstalled it, and reinstalled version 1.35. But now there's no global editing feature available (?). And I really need that feature. Any idea what's going on here?

bangus, the one I just posted the link to was for 2K10, which was what the guy asked for.

version 1.5 is still the latest version for 2K11 and the only one with global editing.

Thanks ty for the quick response, I don't know how I missed that. Thanks again.

is there any way to change the pitcher type in the mlb 2k10 editor? i need to change some relief pitchers and closers to starting pitchers. without being able to do that my project will kinda be in trouble lol.

You can do it on the team tab.

ty my mcafee anti virus program deleted my mlb2k11 editor. when i try to restore it it will not restore please help.

Try this version: https://rapidshare.com/files/458892870/MLB2K11_Roster_Editor_1.5alt_Setup.exe

I used a newer version of my registration/protection software, and it seems to generate fewer false positives.

I scanned it at virustotal.com and here are the results: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=ee40653f19819093ff583d9c17df545b509fa4bdf65d038595143bad19c01210-1303608577

Here are the results for the original 1.5 setup: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=51240c838f1538e871e4557bcb263f88b15f02ff8f9c7475c7e8ed561134bfa1-1303609403

Ty, on the MLB 2K10 editor trial, I try to change the players name in the editor and it changes for a second, I'll switch to another team/player and it will go back to the original name, then I edit their name in the in-game editor and it works, but then I still can't change the jersey name, how can I change the jersey number to what I want?

Ty, on the MLB 2K10 editor trial, I try to change the players name in the editor and it changes for a second, I'll switch to another team/player and it will go back to the original name, then I edit their name in the in-game editor and it works, but then I still can't change the jersey name, how can I change the jersey number to what I want?

Did you click save in the editor? And then load the edited file in-game?

Did you click save in the editor? And then load the edited file in-game?

Yes I did, I'll try to explain it a little more to you.

1. I went to the players name, unchecked the names locked, then changed the names.

2. Edited the names, the checked the names lock.

3. Then I saved.

4. I'll scroll up and change to another player, then go back to the one I edited and nothing has changed on the edited one and his names are the same as before I tried to edit.

Yes I did, I'll try to explain it a little more to you.

1. I went to the players name, unchecked the names locked, then changed the names.

2. Edited the names, the checked the names lock.

3. Then I saved.

4. I'll scroll up and change to another player, then go back to the one I edited and nothing has changed on the edited one and his names are the same as before I tried to edit.

Don't re-check the names locked box.

you've got a file gone bad. it either a curpt file from the program, which i would try reinstall it if you can, or if that doesnt resolve it you nave an associated file in the system that bad, or the file opened with the editor is damaged. that are the first causes for this to happen, as i remember having that occurred at some point and it was one throws things that resolved it.

I had the same issue with macfee internet security kept removing 2k9 roster editor no matter what I tried, finally got fed up and uninstalled macfee and then installed microsoft security essentils which is freen and did not have the the issue anymore.

Archived