Mlb2K11 Roster Editor

tywiggins

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ty i seem to be running in some probs with the uniform tool.I double click the run this .bat but nothing pops up to ask me if i wanna update the files,only thing that pops up is the text file

So, when you double click the .bat file, it opens the .bat file in a text editor?

If you have Vista or 7, try this:

http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/231/1/An-Utility-to-Unassociate-File-Types-in-Windows-7-and-Vista.html

to delete .bat file type.

Then you should be able to run .bat files normally.

When you want to edit a .bat file, right click on the .bat file and choose edit, and it will open it in notepad.

Ty i downloaded the program and deleted the .bat file type

i ran the editor and saved the uni file to the same folder as the uni tool

right clicked on the runthis and renamed the test text to the uni file and saved it

double clicked the runthis again and the cmd window and notepad opens up

in the cmd window it has uniform tool>uniform_bor_cl1TEST.iff.txt and a blinking curser

and this is all the further i can go any ideas what im doing wrong or whats happening??

Ty i downloaded the program and deleted the .bat file type

i ran the editor and saved the uni file to the same folder as the uni tool

right clicked on the runthis and renamed the test text to the uni file and saved it

double clicked the runthis again and the cmd window and notepad opens up

in the cmd window it has uniform tool>uniform_bor_cl1TEST.iff.txt and a blinking curser

and this is all the further i can go any ideas what im doing wrong or whats happening??

It should open just the cmd window. Do you actually have a ">" in your runthis.bat ? If you do, then you ruined your .txt file.

">" in a command line will redirect the console output to the file that follows the ">"

Ty,

Tried installing your newest editor today. I got the following message after trying to install it into: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\MLB2K11 Roster Editor

The message is:

Error opening file for writing.

C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\MLB2K11 Roster Editor\ MLB2K11 Roster Editor.exe

Click Abort to stop installation.

Click Retry to try again, or

Click Ignore to skip this file.

I have been unsuccessful up to this point, as I have tried downloading your different releases the past couple of weeks. I am assuming it is an issue on my end, as everyone else seems to be not having a problem.

I am running Windows 7, if you need to know.

Thanks,

DJ

Could you make the 2K10 Editor free seeing that I am one of the few that probably still plays it..please man, it would help me a lot in my franchise!

Ten bucks... you can't afford ten bucks. You probably spend 3 or 4 times that amount each month at Taco Bell or McDonalds.

ty - Can you edit the pitcher assigned roles in the tool like from started to relief? Aslo can lineups be changed if so how do you move them around? Is it possible to add a count to shows how many players are on each team so that the to many players on a team can be avoided.

ty - Can you edit the pitcher assigned roles in the tool like from started to relief? Aslo can lineups be changed if so how do you move them around? Is it possible to add a count to shows how many players are on each team so that the to many players on a team can be avoided.

You can change the pitcher role on the team tab. Click the pitcher, then choose the new role in the box to the right, then click the Change button.

Yes, lineups can be changed. You click on the slot in the order that you want to change, and then click on the player in the hitters list that you want to put in the slot.

To change the Defensive Position of a slot in the lineup, click the slot, then choose the position in the box to the left, then click the Change button.

There already is a count of players above the Position box on the team tab.

You can change the pitcher role on the team tab. Click the pitcher, then choose the new role in the box to the right, then click the Change button.

Yes, lineups can be changed. You click on the slot in the order that you want to change, and then click on the player in the hitters list that you want to put in the slot.

To change the Defensive Position of a slot in the lineup, click the slot, then choose the position in the box to the left, then click the Change button.

There already is a count of players above the Position box on the team tab.

Thanks you for your quick reply. Are you working on any other additions to the editor or will this be the finished version for the year? Thanks again really enjoy using them over the years.

Thanks you for your quick reply. Are you working on any other additions to the editor or will this be the finished version for the year? Thanks again really enjoy using them over the years.

I've taken a few days off to actually play the game.

I'm planning on adding global editing to the next version. I'll try to have that done by Monday morning.

I also plan on adding export and import team(s) and export and import player(s) for the version after that. Probably a week later.

Ten bucks... you can't afford ten bucks. You probably spend 3 or 4 times that amount each month at Taco Bell or McDonalds.

I'm a 14 year old kid...not a fatass. Plus I don't see the point in making people pay for it when its a year old game which I am probably one of the few that still play it.

Hi Ty, Thanks for the editor,it's great!!

I was wondering if there is a way to add changing the Managers Faces? I noticed that Freddie Gonzalez face is still the Manager for the Marlins and I was hoping to switch it with the generic face they use for the Atl Manager.

Thanks for all your work,

barnes not sure if anyone has the numbers for the portraits this year or not if it becomes known then the portrait should be able to be modded as far as the cyber faces in game i dont know if the managers cyber faces can be edited or not,some one whos done this area of the game could work on those because there are a few generic faces that needs worked on

Nope, you're not a fatass, you're just looking for something for nothing. Mow your neighbour's lawn -- bingo, ten bucks. Now run along and stop behaving like a brat.

Who says I have been behaving like a brat, I have done nothing to you, show some respect.

Who says I have been behaving like a brat, I have done nothing to you, show some respect.

Right, and calling someone a fatass, just because they disagree with you, is so adult and so respectful. Like I said, don't eat at Taco Bell for a couple of days and you'll have the ten bucks you need for the editor, problem solved.

Archived