Mlb2K11 Roster Editor

tywiggins

I have a solution: Use my newest version - 1.32 and you can add new uniforms to teams.

In 2k's original roster file, there are 42 empty uniform slots. There are 60 more that are wasted for single A teams. There are 12 that are used for the create-a-teams. There are 4 that are wasted on duplicate All star teams.

1. Give your modded uniform file a new name and put it in your MLB2K11 folder.

2. Load your roster/franchise/my player in version 1.32

3. Go to Uniform tab

4. In the uniform list, click on one of the empty slots or a slot that you can replace.

5. type in the file name of the modded file in the box above the team name.

6. assign the modded uniform to a team

7. Uncheck Uniform disabled and make any other changes.

8. Save

im following the how to add uniforms, but step 6 is where im stuck. how do assign it to a team? i get the rest of it.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im following the how to add uniforms, but step 6 is where im stuck. how do assign it to a team? i get the rest of it.

You can assign the uniform by selecting the team name from the drop-down menu at the top of the uniform tab - see the screenshot below.

post-10872-077696800 1304289316_thumb.jp

Having problems d/lding version 1.5 using rapidshare. I'd rather use regular d/ld don't want to pay for rapid d/lds however it's not allowing me to. Any other way to get updates?

I had the same problem a week ago. I'm on Windows 7 and when I clicked to download using the slow server, an alert box would pop up, asking if I wanted to allow content to be viewed. I kept pressing YES, but then wasn't allowed access to the slow server. I finally decided to hit NO when that alert box came up for the 10th time or so, and for whatever reason it then allowed me access to the slow server and the download link.

I had the same problem a week ago. I'm on Windows 7 and when I clicked to download using the slow server, an alert box would pop up, asking if I wanted to allow content to be viewed. I kept pressing YES, but then wasn't allowed access to the slow server. I finally decided to hit NO when that alert box came up for the 10th time or so, and for whatever reason it then allowed me access to the slow server and the download link.

Tried again today, and still can't get the 1.5 update using rapidshare. Maybe Ty will chime in soon.

Hi ty!

MLB2k11 Roster Editor is a great programm!!! I have a suggestion for your next versions: It is possible to put some fields for edit our franchise seasons (like the schedule and the standings)??? I think it could great if MLB2k11 Roster Editor looks like High Heat 2004 Editor!!!

Continue your great work!!!

Coulth

you've got a file gone bad. it either a curpt file from the program, which i would try reinstall it if you can, or if that doesnt resolve it you nave an associated file in the system that bad, or the file opened with the editor is damaged. that are the first causes for this to happen, as i remember having that occurred at some point and it was one throws things that resolved it.

I get this type of error when trying to put players in the blank fields for the lineups. Is the files you refer to part of the editor or the game?

sounds like maybe your roster file has as an issue. im not 100 percent sure, but that what it sounds like. i have not tried adding players, so i dont for sure. check with ty and see what he thinks

• 2 weeks later...

Can't seem to purchase this years release. Site has been down all week. Anyone else know how to purchase or obtain a reg code? I purchased last year as well.

DocTDC

Ty's site has been down for weeks. Download v1.5 (latest version) from Rapidshare, then purchase/register through the editor.

Ty's site has been down for weeks. Download v1.5 (latest version) from Rapidshare, then purchase/register through the editor.

How do I purchase through the editor? I can see how you would register it but when I click on "buy" it takes me to the website which is no longer there.....I can't believe I am ready to buy this and I can't. Help!!!

How do I purchase through the editor? I can see how you would register it but when I click on "buy" it takes me to the website which is no longer there.....I can't believe I am ready to buy this and I can't. Help!!!

Right. Kinda sad. Hope everything is ok with him.

Meanwhile if anyone else has any ideas on how we can use the editor... please let us know.

DocTDC

are u downloading from the rapidshare site on explorer??i found out that its best to use firefox when u choose download there is a red line underneath to show the progress of the download where on explorer i couldnt see this line

Try email: tywiggins@hotmail.com

Try email: tywiggins@hotmail.com

I sent an email off to him regarding this. Does anyone know if he is responding to email? It appears his activity on the forums has been down for weeks or so...right? JUst wondering if anyone has actually had luck getting in touch with him via email or this is just a fruitless effort.

Thanks

I sent an email off to him regarding this. Does anyone know if he is responding to email? It appears his activity on the forums has been down for weeks or so...right? JUst wondering if anyone has actually had luck getting in touch with him via email or this is just a fruitless effort.

Thanks

Let us know if you get a reply!

• 1 month later...

Archived