Negro League Uniforms

bctrackboi11

After 3 years of modding uniforms and stadiums for Madden, I've decided to take a crack at uniforms as a little side hobby. I've started on a few negro league uniforms and played around with some tricks in Corel Paintshop, found some decent templates at MVPcaribe, downloaded some accessories from here, and created my first uniform, let me know what you guys think.

Atlanta Black Crackers (I still need to create the numbers before I release it)

preview1.png

I don't think it is bad at all. I think for you to get an expert opinion on your work is to get the opinions of uniform modders on the website. With their trained eyes, they'll be able to spot things that may or may not be wrong with your work. But from what I can tell, you really did a good job on this uniform. I hope to see more from you. Thank you!

I don't think it is bad at all. I think for you to get an expert opinion on your work is to get the opinions of uniform modders on the website. With their trained eyes, they'll be able to spot things that may or may not be wrong with your work. But from what I can tell, you really did a good job on this uniform. I hope to see more from you. Thank you!

Thanks. I recently enlisted into the Navy and am headed to boot camp in June, so I don't have the time to do full fledged mods, not for a few months at least, but working on uniforms is something I like to do in my spare time.

there looking pretty good. the y thing is are you sure about there name, i thought they were just the Atlanta Crackers?

The Southern Association team was the Atlanta Crackers, and the Atlanta Black Crackers was the name of several incarnations of a negro league team in Atlanta.

The Braves also wore similar uniforms as throwbacks a few years ago.

Atlanta Black Crackers

looks like an excellent start. i can't see too much since it's a limited preview shot, but from what i can see, the piping isn't lined up properly. you should also check out redsox's uniform tutorial. he mentions some good effects to use to add some depth to the textures.

Archived