The Official "I've Got It" Topic

SolidWing68

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O great KCcitystar, I'd like to see the uniforms available from the start for the Baltimore Orioles. I'd also like to see the line-up for the O's, and the line-up for the Twins....

They've got more unis, like the 98 Rays, :), and the old halo unis from 97-99 or whatever...

I'll post roster screenies in a while, I just have to fix my gamepad. Damn PS2 controller.

You can pick from Home/Alt/Spring training/road for the Orioles.

The cut off date is Jan 12, so any transactions after that won't take effect.

Did any of you order from EA? How come they're taking so long to ship? :x

Yeah, I ordered from EA, but only because they gave me a $15 off birthday coupon...ended up being $20.94US including shipping (Canada), which is a great price considering it's listing at $49.99CAD up here...at this point I'd almost be willing to pay the $50 if it meant getting it sooner..

I recieved my e-mail confirming shipping this morning, except when I enter the tracking number in the UPS website, it says it's an invalid number :( I hope that just means that it hasn't been entered in the system fully :(

I recieved my e-mail confirming shipping this morning, except when I enter the tracking number in the UPS website, it says it's an invalid number :( I hope that just means that it hasn't been entered in the system fully :(

That's funny... I haven't recieved a shipping confirmation yet.

Thanks for yer help.

Archived