The Official "I've Got It" Topic

SolidWing68

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That sucks. What happened to it?

I'm getting a new one...

The old one's lens is burned out after 4 years of loyal service.

My XBOX can't play any games if the drive can't read the disk...

All of this means I'll be playing MVP 2005 sometime NEXT WEEK, instead of now, during my week off, Damn...a week off for nothing...

i orderd from gamestop 2 because my EA didnt confirm till this afternoon....so now im gon aget 2 for PS2!!!!! guess its off to the post office after i get the secon one...also i ordered from gamestop yesterday....around 100PM...it still says it didnt ship, r they shlow or what, cuz im getting annoyed i cant play when all u CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! o yea my fedex guy came and had a small box....its the same story like yesterday and well it wasnt for me AGAIN!....now for the next 2 days i have to wait while being in school for 5 1/2 hours...this sucks.

Man what a god damn story, I go to the eb where I pre-ordered it and said yea I'm here to pickup my pre-order for mvp baseball 2005 and the guy was like ya know we got late word last night/this morning its not coming til friday and I was like couldnt be but he kept on saying that its suppose to come on friday. Then a worker next to him hears us and opens a box and pulls out a ps2 version, I'm like theres no pre-order pc versions there, he's like no just ps2 copies. So I go home, call a different EB thats like 15 minutes from me, ask them and they're like yea they have it for PC, so I go back to the mall, tell the guy that another EB has it and I was saying..didnt you say that theres a shipping problem for all EB stores? I just called a different one and they said they have it, So I cancelled my order, took a lightrail which is like a train outdoors or some **** then I had to walk 30 minutes going and 30 minutes coming back because no matter where I got off it was still a good long walk, at like 2:30 I'm back on the lightrail heading home and now I'm just freakin home, tired, callus's on my ankles, I'm tired, I hate the EB in the mall by me, but I have the damn game, stupid store lol. And that is my MVP 05 story and a box shot I talk when I got home, cause I wasnt taking no huge digital camera to the store with me. I'm resting for a while and then gonna play later.

MVC-024S.JPG

So are the console versions (specifically Xbox) available for purchase in-store at GameStops right now?

Yes they are. I posted i dont know how long ago but i went to a mall and got mine at EB. After i got it i went over to gamestop which is a couple feet away from eb in the mall and they had it too. :)

Uh, now you have NO sig.

You're allowed to have a Sig, just not too big, that's what it said there.

Yeah, I know. I just don't feel like re-sizing it right now. I just got back from my local GameStop in Elmwood Park, Illinois where I bought THE LAST COPY of MVP 2005 for the Xbox. The GameStop manager was wearing a Konerko White Sox jersey and I yelled to him, "GO PAULIEEE!" :lol:

Thanks for the help, guys!

I've got it and will start work on Oriole Park ASAP. From what I can see the park is somewhat the same and somewhat different when it comes to OEditing and mapping the .bmps. For instance the coordinates for each stadium part are similar but some have been added. The .bmps are the same but are numbered different and some have been added. I'll keep everybody posted in the Mods forum... There is a lot of work for me to do but I have been looking foward to this for awhile! :D

Almost seems like picking it up at a store directly, is the better option, even the pre-orders are coming in Friday, including EA. I checked with BESTBUY, they have a few PC copies since the 23rd, so I am cruising down there tomorrow/today, hopefully it'll still be there.

Will someone please update US Cellular field (again) :evil:

Otherwise this game is pretty solid. :D

Yeah, I can't believe they haven't updated the Cell. Ridiculous, considering all of the renovations it's been getting in real life over the past 2 years.

Archived