The Official "I've Got It" Topic

SolidWing68

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally..after a bunch of huge mixups...I have all 3 versions (XBOX, PS2, and PC) why you ask? I originally wanted PS2 and PC, but there was a mixup at EBGames.com and I ended up with all 3. Haven't played any yet, so I can't tell which is best at present.

AceMan

I'll probably get mine on Thursday or Friday...

I also gotta wait for the new Thomson TGM600 XBOX DVD-Rom drive to arrive so I can replace the old one. I won't even be able to play MVP 2005 when I get it if my drive doesn't arrive first, so you all shouldn't be complaining...

I am waiting for my new hard drive to arrive, to put mvp on that drive but I will just have to wait for the hard drive to come friday

Yeah, but my situation is worse.

I can't even play the game without the new XBOX DVD-Rom drive. The lens on my old one is burned out after 4 years of outstanding service...and the motor's not in tip-top shape either...

I just gotta wait for the new one...cost a whopping $29.88, plus $8 for shipping and handling...

KC-

You have a Red Sox player in your signature. Just making you aware of that.

The local EB is getting it this afternoon in PC, so hopefully when I return I can grab it on the way to class. But, now I'm off to Wrigley to get my wristband for ticket on-sale on Friday morning. Wish me luck.

hey timay those pics were great.....nice uniforms they have, and i even got a beltran jersey myself, i like the phillips shot, is hand goes through his ***. :-)

hey i orders from gamestop yesterday around 100PM overnight shipping....do u think ill get it today?

Archived