Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

hello people me interesa saber como hago para colocar las caras en el 2k , ya logré colocar los portrairs con el TIT pero no logro dar con como poner las caras , ya baje el face de Yasiel Puig pero no logro , se que se hace con el TIT pero no se como, si alguien me pudiera explicar se lo agradeceria , un saludo a la comunidad del 2x

3 hours ago, Ovidio la perra said:

hello people me interesa saber como hago para colocar las caras en el 2k , ya logré colocar los portrairs con el TIT pero no logro dar con como poner las caras , ya baje el face de Yasiel Puig pero no logro , se que se hace con el TIT pero no se como, si alguien me pudiera explicar se lo agradeceria , un saludo a la comunidad del 2x

muy pronto estaré trabajando cyberfaces para 2k

5 hours ago, Kufa13 said:

Please Julio Urias SP Dodgers

This isn't a major league level pitcher.  As I've asked before, if these great cyberface makers could focus on active major leaguers that would be awesome.  There's only so many slots for faces and I would think you would want it for the MLB level players.  These minor leaguers can be "flash in the pan" kinds of guys and then you have a face for someone who is stuck at AA ball.  I would think many more people play the major league game versus the minor leagues.

2 hours ago, Gordo said:

This isn't a major league level pitchers.  As I've asked before, if these great cyberface makers could focus on active major leaguers that would be awesome.  There's only so many slots for faces and I would think you would want it for the MLB level players.  These minor leaguers can be "flash in the pan" kinds of guys and then you have a face for someone who is stuck at AA ball.  I would think many more people play the major league game versus the minor leagues.

I agree. 99.9% of my games are at the major league level. I don't think it is important to have a cyberface for some kid who just got drafted last year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi, here is my 3rd cyberface for MVP 2005, I hope you like it?

Mike Greenwell of the Boston Red Sox. He played 10 years for the Sox; from 85/86-1996.

Two versions will be available one with Eye Black and one without.

Different topic: Probably not the section for it? But since I am previewing a face, I thought I would talk about my face and how I got to this point of making them.

Since I don’t like to take and not give back, and since I needed to fix the problem I was having with TIT not working for me and also the multiple crashes I was having because my roster (and every other roster I downloaded) tested and tried using were not matching my .big files and would sometimes crash back to the desktop. I would get crashes @ different points and for different teams roster to roster. Very annoying and since MVPedit is not my strong point yet; I was unable to fix them all.

So I took it upon myself to fix these two problems I was having and at the same time mod the hell of out of this game!

I am going to tell you, not having TIT and having to manually import hundreds maybe even thousands of files by hand using Biggui, EaGraph , Nfshtool  and some other programs was for the birds. Not to mention time consuming and I probably would  of never have finished and actually start playing this game.

This past weekend I had it,

Why should I do this when TIT works so damn fast, with hardly any errors, something I was still getting sometimes even though I was installing files manually, especially that uniforms.big file while importing the uniform select screens, I never got that to work without crashing?? Tried every possible way, TIT did it quick fast and works fine now.

TIT is amazing! Even though I did get that FIFAFS error one time, I caught it and went back to the .bak up file I had and imported that batch of files in manually and after putting the .bak up file back in no more error and back to a working TIT.

I am not putting these other tools down, they are all great in their own right, great for creating, opening and other uses, but TIT for installing is unmatched. Is it possible to still donate to EAmods?

While I am ranting on, by the way who owns this site, MVP MODS? How can I donate here as well?

Getting back to this, and before I talk a little more about my Mike Greenwell face and the others that I have planned next.

My starting point to a crash free, fully modded game was the TC15 Mod, May 8th 2015. I chose this point because that Total Conversion mod is flawless, works beautifully with no crashes. Then I proceeded to download every face, uniform, portrait, audio file, EVERYTHING!

From that date on, with everything downloaded I am slowly doing one . Big file @ a time, importing one year @ a time, backing up every step of the way. This is Important!! I started by completing 2015 of course, and then updating the roster using one of the season end ones that I preferred, then playing games and testing every team for crashes. Then moving on to the next year, I am currently on 2016 and plan to import every single file using TIT. Hopefully finishing in time for opening day in a few weeks? I sure hope when I am done, I will have no more crashes and can use the most updated current roster? Because some of them look really good, different ways the ratings were calculated and in depth especially the Minor leagues.

Well enough on this, thanks for letting me rant, I just wanted to let it be known just how much taking I been doing. No.

I also hope this can help some other members who I have read about that don't know what to do because TIT all of a sudden stopped working or they couldn't play because of all the crashes?

Before I decided to take on this huge project, first I tried to comprehend the FIFAFS installer program and use that, since that seemed to be the reason TIT was giving me the error, But I was unable to get it to work.

I followed the translated directions to a tee, couldn't get it to work.

So I went this route instead, and learned a lot and found some minor league files I didn't know existed along the way.

Now let's get back to how I plan to give, because Yes I have been taking very often, so here is my opportunity to give a little back to this community.

I decided to make a few faces for all Mods. Since I am a big fan of the classics and the minor leagues, even though all the work above will be an attempt to mod this game to its most updated form I will also be starting a MLB 2022 dynasty as well. I will also try to start a AAA season, well see how far I can get with that? Because while I was downloading everything this past weekend, I did notice just how much AAA stuff there is that has already been created. Good stuff!

I will also do one classic dynasty, just not sure which one yet? Probably the 1971 classics mod, that one seems excellent and pretty well modded up with additional items since its release. Yup, I plan to play!! A lot, Since I finally got back into this after 16 years, Kids are pretty much grown, life is good, I will be retiring next year, so I will have more time to do this stuff that I love, Plus I needed a hobby, love baseball. Perfect fit!

I am so happy I kept my Windows 7 computer just lying around: because this game works perfect on it.

So, most of the faces I will probably be doing will be of a player from one of the classics mods or a AAA ready for the Majors guy. I want to choose players with multi use with multiple mods possibilities.

I am slow, I take hours doing a face and the current MLB players are mostly all handled anyway and in good hands.

Well, I took a little break yesterday from installing (meticulously year by year) and created one of the more popular Red Sox players from the late 80's and early 90's.

I like creating these kinds of faces, because they can be used in multiple Classic mods. Mike Greenwell here can be used in the 1987, 93, 94 & 95 classic mods. I also don't think faces from the classic mods need designated face ID #, like the current players do. I could be wrong? I think you can use any number you choose for the classic players; you just have to change the number?

On Deck:

Dick Drako (KC-1971) for the 1971 mod and some of the other classic mods from the 70's. He played on 5 teams, K.C. in 1971 and played until 1981. A starter and pretty good pitcher, very useful. I already started work on him.

Gene Garber: Same as Dick Drako, played on 4 teams until 1988. I believe he was a closer @ times and always in the bullpen. He was on Pittsburgh in 1971. I plan to put some time into his beard and look.

Juan Beniquez: If I could find a good photo? He played from 1971/72 to 1988.Long career, quite a few classic mods he could get use in.

Andres "Big Cat" Galarraga. Not sure if he has been done already? If not, I have plans to create him, 1985-2003/04 touches a few of the classic mods.

Here is the preview

Let me know what you think about Mike Greenwell?

Thanks

02.03.2022_00.15.18_REC.png

OIP.jpg

02.03.2022_00.17.46_REC.png

71p7Ld8o66L._AC_SY445_.jpg