Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

Not like alex cobb.

I don't think critiquing is necessarily wrong. Maybe giving specific feedback, and posting pictures to back up your words is useful. I welcomed feedback for corrections to my roster all the time. But to just come out and say it's not like him doesn't help anyone and makes you look, well, like a schmuck.

Tell me why I can not log in to the JED nick?

I don't understand this at all. There is nothing wrong with your account. I just checked it and double checked it. I saw the screenshot that you posted about your inability to gain access in here but instead of contacting someone here on the staff you created a second account and you know how well that is received around here.

You ignored where it said "contact the community administrator" and that is clearly displayed on the screenshot that you provided. That is how you do things and not by creating another account.

Forum rules are in place not just for new users but for everyone. I don't know if you read the rules of this website or not but that's not the issue anymore.

Again, there was nothing wrong with your original account. Your second account was suspended. Your first account (Jed) was not.

I could not log in to my account. Picture says it all. So someone gave it to me on purpose or not but suspended my account.

Like I will say for the final time no one "gave you" anything on purpose and no one suspended your account. If this ever happens again it is advisable that you do not create another account and instead contact someone here.

Of course, this is the first time that happened and I was not able to know how to get in contact with anyone other than creating a new account.

I actually have to quote myself here and after this is done I hope you can get back to doing what you were doing before.

You ignored where it said "contact the community administrator" and that is clearly displayed on the screenshot that you provided. That is how you do things and not by creating another account.

That's all you had to do. Click on that and send an e-mail. Don't try to solve this problem by creating another account because that will cause a problem that will take 180 days to remedy.

I thought this might be the place for this request. The creators of this game chose to make the same face for both Billy Williams and Juan Marichal. Williams is dead on, but Marichal needs a new face. Maybe someone might want to tackle that one. Thanks.

post-1171-0-69427700-1388590740_thumb.jp