Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

Hhehheh, and finally you leave a comment on my topic. . As you avoiding me? Your business administrator is such that you have to criticize, it seems to me that the old man just expressed a desire for an administrator title. The joke, of course ...

Hhehheh, and finally you leave a comment on my topic. . As you avoiding me? Your business administrator is such that you have to criticize, it seems to me that the old man just expressed a desire for an administrator title. The joke, of course ...

I have no idea what you are talking about and to be totally honest here I don't understand what your post meant at all. I read it a couple of times and still can not figure it out.

What exactly do you mean by this? It's an unconstructive comment and it sounds like you are attacking Yankee4Life. Please stop or there will be consequences....

What exactly do you mean by this? It's an unconstructive comment and it sounds like you are attacking Yankee4Life. Please stop or there will be consequences....

Old boy was daflyboys. I spoke to him in a humorous way. Because he criticized some posts as the administrator. That is the style of Yankee4life, which does the administrator job. Relax a little, or I do not have a right to joke with my friend daflyboys???? The fact is also that Yankee4life rarely leave comments on my topic. The reason I do not know but that's his thing. If you think you do not need me, no problem at all. I'm try to keep this place to be interesting after the end of the season, and to keep this site alive. This means that you have not noticed .. Jogar84 left this job, I can do the same if you did not need me. I am very disappointed ..............

Old man = Daflyboys

I really don't understand, why people in this forum sometimes are so aggressive?, this is a game and we are suppose to enjoy and get it better (a 2005 game!!!) with all the great mods.

Why a misunderstanding has to end like this? all of you are great, we need some tolerance, Jed, Jeferomer, Jim, Y4L, Dafly you makes us to have some relax with our hard life. :good: this forum will miss a lot any of you.

Because I'm 100 this year? I lied on the application to join here....I'm only 90! ;)

Hahhha, I knew you'd understand my jokes, old boy. Best regards to you ......

Thank Fiebre, you're right. In the name of reconciliation and tolerance, I present .....

Cyberface No. 12 - MOD 2014

hardyjjjedcard.pnguntitled11.png

untitled1.png