Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

Dear friends, this is 120. cyberfaces this year which I promised to do. I love this guy, I'm sorry I was late one day and it was not included in MVP13 .......... Regards to all, that this game kept alive .....

weeksrickiejedcard.pnguntitled1.png

untitled12.png

Jed, such a fantastic work you are putting up here!! Thx a lot man for keeping this game so much alive as you do!

Hope you are a little better than some weeks ago!! my best wishes with you!

And also thanks to everyone else who made mvp2013 possible!!

Jed, such a fantastic work you are putting up here!! Thx a lot man for keeping this game so much alive as you do!

Hope you are a little better than some weeks ago!! my best wishes with you!

And also thanks to everyone else who made mvp2013 possible!!

Thanks bro......

Hello to all the good people on this forum. Unfortunately I will have to interrupt their work here. I have a lot of private things to solve, unfortunately my life situation is not simple ... I'm glad I was in the crisis of this forum, managed to keep him alive through the topic "cyberfaces for beginners", which recorded more than 60 thousand views. Now when our forum again on steady legs, not sorry to go, because I see that there are a lot of new modders, young and valuable that will continue to enhance our favorite game .. We might get back one day, might surprise you with some of new cyberfaces. Special thanks goes to ... Homer, jogar, Dafly, Jim, kyleb, laroquece and many else. My great support for new cybermakers in their future work. Go ahead jefromer, Juan, Wilmer, William, Omar, junior and jupagolab ... I'll see you one day, greeting everyone ....

Thank you so much for helping me. I hope everything goes well in your life and I know life is though, but keep your head. Also I'm very thankful for the kind of work and dedication you had put into this game and community big ovation to one of the best facemaker Jed thank you again. :)

• 2 weeks later...