Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pirates.jpg

I don't see them as bright

No, they're great in that picture, but they're showing up bright in-game. They're the only uniforms that have done that. Has no one experienced this issue with these uniforms? They're awesome, so I don't want to revert back.

Using the latest version myself. Mine look just like KC's pic.
I'm aware that I seem to be possibly the only one with this problem, but it seems to have been a problem with low end hardware in the past, so I'm just wondering if anyone else had it at one point and fixed it, or knows a fix, or at least the problem. Any help is appreciated.

Alright guys, this may sound strange, but I'm trying other uniforms in my models.big, and the road uniforms are great with a nice grey color, so it's just these uniforms that are showing up bright when I can tell you that inside the models.big, of course they aren't that bright, so how the heck do then and only them show up bright? That's bright as in nearly white, looking like home uniforms. It just doesn't make any sense. What about these .fsh files has them showing up too bright? Is there anything or anyway I could try packing them back in to get a better result? Man, I'm just stumped.

I even tried helmet reflections and detail, as well as this and that. It's just KC's uniforms getting the shaft for me. Arrgghh!

Also, I've noticed the cleats dig a little into the ground. I never noticed that before, but then again they were black before. This is normal right? I just want to make sure I can count that out as being related.

What res. you playing on and what advanced settings you have turned on? Post some screen if you could.

1024x768x32

Every advanced setting on, but I've tried it with them off.

I'd post a screen if I had taken one, but I've reverted back and it's too much work to go back for a screen. I've lost enough precious hours this week on this already. Basically, they just look like home jerseys with a tad bit of grey mixed in.

What res. you playing on and what advanced settings you have turned on? Post some screen if you could.

1024x768x32

Every advanced setting on, but I've tried it with them off.

I'd post a screen if I had taken one, but I've reverted back and it's too much work to go back for a screen. I've lost enough precious hours this week on this already. Basically, they just look like home jerseys with a tad bit of grey mixed in.

Well, here's a screen of mine 1280x1024, adv. settings off. Now you tell me, does it look bright?

mvp20052007061823584220zf7.th.jpg

mvp20052007061823581929mu2.th.jpg

No, not really. That's basically the color I see in EAGraph with these uniforms. Mine in-game are definitely brighter, or whiter, however you want to look at it. I'd say mine are white paint mixed with grey pant, but there being more white paint than grey. Of course, manager's jackets are too light of a blue as well.

Thanks for posting the shots though. :)

Iceman like I said, try playing with helmet reflections off.
I had said earlier I had tried the game with the advanced settings off, of which include that one. All it did was make the helmets look grungy. My uniforms aren't exactly bright, they're just way too white.

These uniforms are just amazing. Well done! However, I have a question. I play as the Rangers almost exclusively, and when I wear the alternate blue away jerseys, there is this two-tone blue going on. The front of the jerseys are a bolder-blue while the back name and # is a bit more dull color. Just wondering if this is the way it's supposed to be, or if my computer might have something I need to fix on it. Anyone else notice this?

Archived