Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

Those would be mine. In fact, I'm guessing the large majority of KC's equipment is mine. In fact in fact, I'm guessing that no one even knows it's all mine.

And I see you've finally changed the belt loops, just like I've been doing. Are you using my new belt or still the old one I gave you?

That's correct. Almost all of the shoes and catcher's gear belong to Spungo, and Spungo, I retouched your belt and the loops a bit, and the newer version of the templates I have now reflect those changes.

My only thing is that I haven't gone plain white yet, they still have the tint from EA's games. I'll change that eventually but for now I'm happy with things as they are at the moment.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The unis seem to be exceptionally done. Thanks for all the hard work. If you are able to generate things in 4X that would be even better, but I do have a question about it though. If there are a lot of people trying out your 1X unis since 2X crashes due to their computer specs, wouldn't the 4X unis be downloaded only by a very selected few?

The unis seem to be exceptionally done. Thanks for all the hard work. If you are able to generate things in 4X that would be even better, but I do have a question about it though. If there are a lot of people trying out your 1X unis since 2X crashes due to their computer specs, wouldn't the 4X unis be downloaded only by a very selected few?

Which is why I'm leaning towards not doing 4X at all, especially given that particular reason with the computer specs.

KC,

These look at absolutely stunning my friend!! Awesome work!!

Not to whine about it, but I really hope you reconsider the 4X mod. There are people who can use it, and given the gleem horizon of PC baseball I would hope that if not now, eventually you will release a 4X uniform overhaul!! But if not, your work is still the best!!

I'm not doing them any time soon, to be fair, as kraw said a few months back when this topic came up, if you have to pause the game and zoom up on the players to see the difference, what is the point?

2x uniforms crash some stadiums, 4x uniforms will end up crashing MOST stadiums

http://mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=323706.html#323706

http://mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=324716.html#324716

A few posts there explaining just what exactly is the use of 4X. I made 2X unis for the sole purpose being that they would fit the 3D models better at resolutions higher than 640x480 with clearer logos

hey kccitystar's i know that you don't make the alternates uniforms but if you want i can make the uniforms using yours templates but i need to now where i can find the scrips and logos and the pictures of the uniforms. If you want i can help you if you want to create all the uniforms for the minors.

Expect something big tomorrow from this update....

Well, the update was not exactly as big as I hoped it would be but I've tried to update as much as I could with all the uniforms. I took notice that although Spungo has nailed a majority of the custom helmets down to a T, the only custom helmet that was not done at all was Schneider's from the Washington Nationals. Well, I took it upon myself to make the helmet. While I was doing it, I noticed he had possibly 3 designs done for every season, so I decided to just make a hybrid helmet with every design included in it, and I know it looks busy but whatever, it works:

schneider.jpg

I also managed to add the Rod Beck patch on the Giants jerseys. It's still not perfect as to what I want it to look like, but its' somethin, so far:

beck.jpg

Oh, and a beta will be released very soon with all the AAA teams completed, or semi-complete.

Archived