Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

using eazip to add or delete files to BIG archives can corrupt the BIG files

EAzip worked fine for 2004 but the 2005 BIG files are a little different, no version of EAzip was released to support 2005. I paid the author to add support to dolphin and forgot about eazip. Now he has fallen of the face of the planet

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

using eazip to add or delete files to BIG archives can corrupt the BIG files

EAzip worked fine for 2004 but the 2005 BIG files are a little different, no version of EAzip was released to support 2005. I paid the author to add support to dolphin and forgot about eazip. Now he has fallen of the face of the planet

The Rays update removes the slots that I did not use in 012.fsh inside uniforms.big

how else could I do it without using EAZIP

The Rays update removes the slots that I did not use in 012.fsh inside uniforms.big

how else could I do it without using EAZIP

You are removing uniforms from peoples game?

fifafs can do it if that is the way you want to roll

mountbig datamodels.big, models

mountbig datafrontenduniforms.big, uniforms

mountbig datafrontendlogos.big, logos

-del intname, bigid

-del u012c.fsh, models

-del u012d.fsh, models

-del u012i.fsh, models

-del u012k.fsh, models

-del f012c.fsh, models

-del f012d.fsh, models

-del f012i.fsh, models

-del f012k.fsh, models

-del 012c.fsh, uniforms

-del 012d.fsh, uniforms

-del 012i.fsh, uniforms

-del 012k.fsh, uniforms

-ar * , u*.fsh , models

-ar * , f*.fsh , models

-ar * , 0*.fsh , uniforms

-ar * , l*.fsh , logos

The thing with the Rays uniforms is that I had made it remove the slots I didn't use for the sole purpose being that you will get black screens for the uniforms that I removed. I only gave the Rays 5 uniforms instead of 7.

It's hard to explain but I'll see if I could break this down. Let's say if player A downloaded my update, and my update removes u012C and D including uniform images, he will get black screens for having 012c and 012d in his uniforms.big. I want to prevent that from happening and this is the only effective method I can use.

On a side note, looking at that command line, that's exactly what I was trying to use with fifaFS. I'll upload the changes in a minute.

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently working on a tutorial (in PDF format, of course) that will show you how to create your own uniforms in the exact same method I create mine, and here is a bonus treat. The Total MLB project will be an open project for everyone to participate in after Total MLB 08 is released, however there will be certain guidelines when making the uniforms.

This way everyone in the community that it interested in making uniforms can feel free to participate and hopefully before the season begins, we can put out the best uniforms available. Leaving the Total MLB project open for everyone should hopefully lessen my workload and will make things fun for everyone who wants to help me out :)

On a side note, I regret to inform you all that theSpungo has notified me to remove all of his accessories from any future Kccitystar uniform updates. :

Is it the right thing or the wrong thing to do? I don't know, but I'll make up for what's missing by creating my own accessories, using his as a guide and/or implementing a clean room design. It's a simple solution. Is it a childish move to strongarm me? I don't know, but it is what it is. It is almost as if I do not have the graphical wherewithal to emulate or possibly re-create his textures. It'll take a while but there is no way my updates will not contain real equipment.

With that said, Total MLB 08 will be around by the time spring training begins, if not, hopefully by the time pitchers and catchers report.

I am currently working on a tutorial (in PDF format, of course) that will show you how to create your own uniforms in the exact same method I create mine, and here is a bonus treat. The Total MLB project will be an open project for everyone to participate in after Total MLB 08 is released, however there will be certain guidelines when making the uniforms.

This way everyone in the community that it interested in making uniforms can feel free to participate and hopefully before the season begins, we can put out the best uniforms available. Leaving the Total MLB project open for everyone should hopefully lessen my workload and will make things fun for everyone who wants to help me out :)

On a side note, I regret to inform you all that theSpungo has notified me to remove all of his accessories from any future Kccitystar uniform updates. :

Is it the right thing or the wrong thing to do? I don't know, but I'll make up for what's missing by creating my own accessories, using his as a guide and/or implementing a clean room design. It's a simple solution. Is it a childish move to strongarm me? I don't know, but it is what it is. It is almost as if I do not have the graphical wherewithal to emulate or possibly re-create his textures. It'll take a while but there is no way my updates will not contain real equipment.

With that said, Total MLB 08 will be around by the time spring training begins, if not, hopefully by the time pitchers and catchers report.

I love ya KC, but just quit bitching about thespungo asking you to remove his stuff, and make your own. You obviously know what you are doing, as your stuff is great, so that would be the easiest solution.

...and go reread SeeYouInHelton, it's obvious it's thespungo pulling your chain.

It's kind of funny.

I love ya KC, but just quit bitching about thespungo asking you to remove his stuff, and make your own. You obviously know what you are doing, as your stuff is great, so that would be the easiest solution.

...and go reread SeeYouInHelton, it's obvious it's thespungo pulling your chain.

It's kind of funny.

I just don't get how he uses kc's stuff but kc using spungo's stuff is out of the question

Archived