Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks KC. I spent the afternoon trying to figure out how to make a template...this wipes out the past three hours of frustration.

I was looking at my monitor, like..."what is DJ doing?" but then I forgot that because of my sheer stupidity the templates are no longer on this site. I'll upload the newer ones when I'm done fine-tuning them.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty good to me. But for the undershirts, maybe you should move the logo down a bit, not showing the whole thing so it doesn't look as if everyone fitted it perfectly under their unis. Just a random thought, otherwise I love every bit of it.

redsox, the scripts on the first uniform you posted look excellent. Nice work with colour, texture etc. However, the following previews looks as if the logo is just 'pasted on', albiet your colour management is still excellent. On a different note, did you make those accessories (batting gloves, writsbands, catchers gear?). That's some good work to start with. From what I've seen so far, you've become quite good in a short amount of time, and your bound to improve still. Best of Luck to ya ;)

Back to you KC...

redsox, the scripts on the first uniform you posted look excellent. Nice work with colour, texture etc. However, the following previews looks as if the logo is just 'pasted on', albiet your colour management is still excellent. On a different note, did you make those accessories (batting gloves, writsbands, catchers gear?). That's some good work to start with. From what I've seen so far, you've become quite good in a short amount of time, and your bound to improve still. Best of Luck to ya ;)

Back to you KC...

Thanks a lot. I will take those suggestions into consideration and update as needed. The batting gloves are courtesy of FullMetal while the catcher's gears were created by BigPaPa. I did create the wristbands and I am actually working on creating batting gloves and manager's jackets.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm fairly new around here. I haven't posted in ages. I got out of the game when EA lost their license, but I think I would like to get back into it, especially since there are a bunch of awesome people out there keeping the game alive, and the updates coming.

My questions are following:

Where are these downloads located?

I went to the downloads section, but couldn't seem to find them.

Do I need to do some kind of search?

Is it all one big download or is each team downloaded separately?

Thanks in advance,

Troy

Hey KC - I'm having problems with your version 1.31. I start the installer and it runs for a while, then it gets to the same point - where it creates a temporary file for the models.big, then the next line reads "deleting: f012c.fsh" At this point I get an error message tat the fifaFS.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. After I hit the don't send button, it seems to continue for a moment, then says it's all done and the unis are installed, but they're not...thoughts/advice??? Thanks!!!

Inicidentally the same thing happens with theSpungo's uniforms...

Haven't followed this thread or downloaded the latest version so I haven't had a chance to research the answer...

but does Total MLB 2008 have both home and away options for both the A's alternate unis?

IE

Home white with white pants (gold bill, white A's cap)

Road gray with gray pants (green bill, gold A's cap)

Green alt with white pants (gold bill, white A's cap)

Green alt with gray pants (green bill, gold A's cap)

new Black alt with white pants (new black cap)

new Black alt with gray pants (new black cap)

Seeing as the A's have not designated either alt as home or road, I am 99.9% positive they will be alternating both of them at home and on the road.

If it isn't in the update, can it be done for the next one? Perhaps the one that will come out with MVP 08?

If it comes down to too few uniform slots, I'd be happy to see these in the game and knock out a few of the Retro uniforms.

• 4 months later...

Archived