Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cubs uniforms have already had the names on the back of the uniforms, the Dodgers however are hard-coded into the game.

I have the .fsh with the names on the back included in every update of Total MLB, however the game will not add the letters because it's hard-coded...

I am confused on the instructions posted for the download. It says:

"Again, it is compatible with the MVP 07 mod, as all you would need to do is change the directory to match the folder where your MVP 07 installation is in the installer instead of the default MVP Baseball 2005 folder."

But I have the MVP 07 mod installed in the MVP Baseball 2005 folder, so what should I do?

I am confused on the instructions posted for the download. It says:

"Again, it is compatible with the MVP 07 mod, as all you would need to do is change the directory to match the folder where your MVP 07 installation is in the installer instead of the default MVP Baseball 2005 folder."

But I have the MVP 07 mod installed in the MVP Baseball 2005 folder, so what should I do?

You must have not read above that...

Run the installer and you should be fine. All the settings are under the assumption that you have installed all of your mods in the EA SportsMVP Baseball 2005 folder. If this is the case, then click through the screens and you will be fine. If your MVP game is not in the default directory, change the directory manually to where your MVP Baseball game is located.

The Cubs uniforms have already had the names on the back of the uniforms, the Dodgers however are hard-coded into the game.

I have the .fsh with the names on the back included in every update of Total MLB, however the game will not add the letters because it's hard-coded...

Do any of the Dodger minor league teams have names on them?

No but I'm bored

If a slot is added to the dodgers will that new slot have the name on the uniform?

I believe so. Try adding 016d

Thanks for the clarification. I read two posts here about crashes and you saying it would be fixed later, but how will we know when it is fixed?

It's working now.

you took all the extra stuff out :headache:

Yeah I kind of added the 3D models update as a bonus thingy within the uniform update and then I figured it didn't work properly so I removed it and uploaded the version that's on the site now.

Now I know why people hate bloatware....

still crashing for me :(

What exactly are you doing once you download the mod, do you click next to every dialog screen? Do you have the game installed in a folder that isn't the default directory? What mods did you have installed prior to this update?

Just asking, because it's real simple

During the installation, I got an error message "fifafs.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I saw a bunch of .fsh files in the main MVP 2005 folder--is that correct?

I have MVP 07 installed and really don't know if this should be installed to main MVP 2005 Baseball folder or perhaps to the Data folder. I tried the MVP 2005 Baseball folder but ended up with all those .fsh files there and that didn't seem right to me. Where are these .fsh files supposed to go?

This was in the fifa report:

(1: [install.txt])

Loading C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005install.txt

WARNING File not found: C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005l*.fsh

(No_file_system mode)

KC, i like the new uni's, they look really good, especially the nike t's under the jersey, nice touch. I just have one question, the mets home pinstripes have the black/blue during the game and while at bat they have the blue batting helmets, are you going to change the game hat back to blue?

KC, i like the new uni's, they look really good, especially the nike t's under the jersey, nice touch. I just have one question, the mets home pinstripes have the black/blue during the game and while at bat they have the blue batting helmets, are you going to change the game hat back to blue?

That's why it's a BETA

Archived