Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the actual texture for the back of the jersey is lighter than the front, if that helps. Just re-do the back of the jersey using the same color as the front and that should clear it up.

Actually, the green alternate for Oakland looks a little light too. It's really light when compared to the armbands, hats, and helmets.

Well, the actual texture for the back of the jersey is lighter than the front, if that helps. Just re-do the back of the jersey using the same color as the front and that should clear it up.

Actually, the green alternate for Oakland looks a little light too. It's really light when compared to the armbands, hats, and helmets.

Yeah I've been trying to fix that up as well.

Thanks for the headsup

I doubt you got this but the Jays are using their new 'T' hat all the time on the road and the normal 'J' one at home

Actually thats incorrect. They use the T hat in random. They use both logos with every jersey randomly. So each Blue Jays: Home, Away and, Alt need to have both hat logos to be 100% accurate. Just thought I'd put that out there.

You just contradicted yourself.

How the heck can the Jays have 100% accurate hat logos if they are at random?

LOL. For the mod though, I would suggest home and road have the default and the alternate jerseys have the alternate hat.

So I have it set up that way in my current "build", with the Home and Road uniforms having the Blue Jay logo and the Alt having the T logo.

Right now I am just replacing and adding some shoes here and there now that Spungo had fixed his accessories. I have shoes of my own but I haven't really used them since they are outdated.

You just contradicted yourself.

How the heck can the Jays have 100% accurate hat logos if they are at random?

Pretty much yea. They have no rule for when and what jersey they wear, when wearing each style hat. So, it is pretty random, BUT, still 100% accurate.

KC, forgot to ask, for the minor league unis, are you going to do alt jerseys too, or is it just home and aways?

Also, have you tried making a separate font file for the front of those Tampa Yankees jerseys, making the alpha images blank? That might work, but I'm not sure. I've been playing around with that for some time myself.

KC, forgot to ask, for the minor league unis, are you going to do alt jerseys too, or is it just home and aways?

Also, have you tried making a separate font file for the front of those Tampa Yankees jerseys, making the alpha images blank? That might work, but I'm not sure. I've been playing around with that for some time myself.

I only made home and road sets for all my MiLB unis

Man, those shoes are sick...

Those would be mine. In fact, I'm guessing the large majority of KC's equipment is mine. In fact in fact, I'm guessing that no one even knows it's all mine.

And I see you've finally changed the belt loops, just like I've been doing. Are you using my new belt or still the old one I gave you?

Archived