Little Leauge World Series 2012 Mod

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I don't see you getting much help for something like this. I could see a novelty about it, but personally, I wouldn't spend time playing it.

This is where I agree with you 100%.

now i know eddie gaadel had a desiese and played for the browns for a game

Ah, the wonders of Google.

mabye i just keep it up to see if anyone wants to help

You do just that.

I really don't think you realize how hard and time consuming it is to create a mod and the one you want to create here you are licked before you even begin. You need to have a mod of the Little League International complex in Williamsport, PA. And then have all the teams in this mod play in the same ballpark. That sounds like fun, doesn't it?

What teams are you going to use? Where are you going to get the portraits from? Are you going to use created cyberfaces or just the generic ones? And how about the rosters for the teams? How about the attributes for each player? What does the little left handed pitcher on team A throw? What's his stamina? Etc, etc? Or are you just going to guess at all this? How about the audio for this? See what I mean?

Well, good luck to you.

This is where I agree with you 100%.

Ah, the wonders of Google.

You do just that.

I really don't think you realize how hard and time consuming it is to create a mod and the one you want to create here you are licked before you even begin. You need to have a mod of the Little League International complex in Williamsport, PA. And then have all the teams in this mod play in the same ballpark. That sounds like fun, doesn't it?

What teams are you going to use? Where are you going to get the portraits from? Are you going to use created cyberfaces or just the generic ones? And how about the rosters for the teams? How about the attributes for each player? What does the little left handed pitcher on team A throw? What's his stamina? Etc, etc? Or are you just going to guess at all this? How about the audio for this? See what I mean?

Well, good luck to you.

you have a good point therefore this mod was just an idea im not doing this thanks for helping me realize Yankee4life

you have a good point therefore this mod was just an idea im not doing this thanks for helping me realize Yankee4life

There is nothing wrong with coming up with ideas and bringing them out in the forum to see what other people think. A lot of good mods in the past were made by doing this.

Eddie Gaedel would not approve.

That's exactly how I found out about the minimum height in the game! When I created the TC1946 mod, I wanted to put Gaedel on the Browns roster, but found that he could be no shorter than 5'3", so I gave up on that idea. :(