Total Classics 1999

gonzoredsox2012

Im starting up a new total classics mod Total Classics mod I will be the project directer i will need some help on some stuff

job list for mod

Project Directer- gonzoredsox2012

Rosters- GoRedSox34

Jerseys (TATC, all star jerseys, etc)- Already done thanks to fizzjob for the tatc jerseys

stadiums-

Team Logos-

Jukebox- gonzoredsox2012

overlay- we can use from the 98 mod

accessories(gloves, shoes hats)-

Ok just leave a reply or pm me if you want a job in the mod

post-98909-0-47818600-1342361728_thumb.j

Edited by gonzoredsox2012

well can we try to do it again? i got the idea from looking at the turn around the clock uniforms in mvp 12

You're welcome to try anything you want. It's really a matter of whether you can get anyone else to jump on board to help.

You're welcome to try anything you want. It's really a matter of whether you can get anyone else to jump on board to help.

Exactly. I was kind of disappointed that this thing died four years ago. MetsReyes777 started the ball rolling on this and then just dropped it. It also didn't help that they moved the discussion of this mod to Mvpclassics.com (the site no longer exists) and when that happened things went downhill.

There's been a few good ideas for mods that never happened around here and this was one of them. The NCAA mod was another one. Like Jim said, you or anyone is welcome to try anything they want.

I would suggest getting the ball rolling first before trying to rally members to help you out. I've seen many similar attempts (as stated above) of doing large scale mods, but those that get completed are the ones where the leader demonstrates both action and productivity.

Don't get me wrong, you'll see threads I created years back where I did similar things, but once I started getting to work and made my progression visible I got a lot of help from the members. You have the further benefit that there is a '98 mod lead by yours truly which should act as a nice guide of what to do, even if it's admittedly flawed in a lot of departments.

Good luck :)