Mlb2K12 Stopped Working.

Crites

Tried to start the game today and it locked up right after a failure to sign on to 2K Sports for the updates. Tried 3 times to play and same thing each time. In the past when I couldn't sign on it just went to the game. Anyone else have this problem?

Yes, Ive got same problem. Ive reinstalled no go, Im a newbie just got 2k12 bout 4 months ago but Im hooked and I want my game back. I happened across this site when I bout but I wanted to get good with before I started learning to mod game ect & doing it..... anyone with info how to fix plz email me Splashdown1@charter.net I want my game back .. lol plz help Thx in advance Peace

Luckly I knew enough to look for game config files before I uninstalled and saved ect. Ya goin to app data and saving those configs for game me everything back I'm so happy I could chit ...lol I'm hooked now gotta learn how to do the mods now. I'm also into nascar I'm in leagure with papyrus 2003 version and on a kinda league with tiger 08 with hundreds of courses to play. So I'm looking forward to modding this game and tweaking it

Same problem here. Surprisingly, I'm NOT an administrator on my computer (family CPU), so I can't just change the calendar willy-nilly. Members of the forum are working on a 2k13 mod, and I hope we can change the code that connects to the servers, and change it to our own. In the meantime, is there a DIFFERENT way around this so I don't have to change my calendar every time I want to play?

will didnt have this issue. but then again here where im running the pc, living roster thing where living roster update goes out to 2k is off, but i use a program suggested here Beyondo, i set my to septerber 2 and havit auto quit after 5 or so minutes to get it to run. the only issue with that is as to have admin to run, and it as to be run between each game or the game goes into a loading loop. the only out is to exit the game and set the program to to temp date the date get the running and go on. it wont bother an already running game, it wills bother it between games because the date as since been returned to the proper date. you cn choce how long to have it on the s=date you selceted, but this what to do becuase of a backup issue in my system

• 3 weeks later...

I can't even fix the freezing by changing the date... dunno what's wrong.

Nothing works... not even changing date back to 2011.

That p**ssed me off so much that I uninstalled the game and got myself the MVP05 2012 mod. :)

Thanks for the reply.

No... it didn't work.

I re-installed MLB 2k11 instead. Too bad... I never had a chance to play 2k12. Was it slightly improved compared to its predecessor?

As I type this I am downloading this game from steam. It sounds like i may have made a mistake. I love 2011 and wanted this last version since i figured it would be the one modded to death over the next couple years. I should tell you i only play offline. Single games and franchise.

• 3 weeks later...