Rbi Baseball Coming Back

gotribematt

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure do. Your improvements on those classic stadiums when the game first came out is something I haven't forgotten. Thanks again for your contributions and come by as often as you like. :)

Really glad my work was appreciated :D

I do think this is the best baseball game ever made and I love checking in to see what others are making. Some real talented people here!

I'll be sure to drop by more often :)

Really interesting stuff man, and thank you for the info regarding the game.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to see all the japanese ballparks?

Also, that game you mentioned for android, is it in korean or is there an english version?

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to see all the japanese ballparks?

Also, that game you mentioned for android, is it in korean or is there an english version?

Well I started in 2009 with just the Tokyo Dome and Seibu dome north of Tokyo. Since I moved to Asia of course it's a lot easier to see the stadiums, especially since Japan is an island country, you can jump from stadium to stadium a lot quicker than say the U.S.

Give me a day or two and I'll post a link to a photo album of all the Japanese stadiums I've seen. I'm also going to make an album for the Korean stadiums. I hope to finish seeing all of them this year too :D

The android game.... it's only for Koreans so there isn't an English version. So unless you can read Korean script you're just gonna have to guess your way around the menus. Were you able to download it outside of Korea?

I started browsing through your gallery but I'm a bit busy right now and I didn't see all of it yet. In a few hours maybe I'll have some spare time. Great descriptions and pics so far.

You should check Y4L's galleries, there is some pretty awesome stuff in there as well.

As for the 'Perfect Inning', I was going to search for it when I read Sean's post about being all in Korean, so I didn't even try.
It's a shame that both that and the other game aren't available to us.

Hey zzcool,

Which button did you push to get batting practice mode? That's awesome. I played 3 innings of a game and was excited to hit a 2-run HR. I got pitching down pretty good but my hitting needs work. Also, how did you take a screen-capture? Was it with another app or within the game?

If you have a Samsung Galaxy to take a screengrab press the middle button next to the screen and the top right power button simultaneously and you'll hear a shutter sound.

Thank you so much evilselig...this would have taken me forever to figure how to get into a game or to start a season if it wasn't for your expert translation. I got pitching figured out and running the bases, but my hitting needs some work. I lucked out though and hit a 2-run HR.

Yes, I played Pro Yakyu Spirits on my buddy's import PS3 and that is a tremendous game; but I think the pitching needs some inprovement (compared to MLB The SHOW). I've been playing Gamevil's Baseball Superstars for the past 3 years on my portable devices and that was extremely addicting...looks like this one will take it's place for sure. What a fun game and thanks again for all of your help! :clapping:

Hey zzcool,

Which button did you push to get batting practice mode? That's awesome. I played 3 innings of a game and was excited to hit a 2-run HR. I got pitching down pretty good but my hitting needs work. Also, how did you take a screen-capture? Was it with another app or within the game?

far left in the menu. i played an exhibition and that bat flip home run animation is the most satisfying animation ive ever seen in a video game.

Thank you so much evilselig...this would have taken me forever to figure how to get into a game or to start a season if it wasn't for your expert translation. I got pitching figured out and running the bases, but my hitting needs some work. I lucked out though and hit a 2-run HR.

Yes, I played Pro Yakyu Spirits on my buddy's import PS3 and that is a tremendous game; but I think the pitching needs some inprovement (compared to MLB The SHOW). I've been playing Gamevil's Baseball Superstars for the past 3 years on my portable devices and that was extremely addicting...looks like this one will take it's place for sure. What a fun game and thanks again for all of your help! :clapping:

I'm really glad to have been able to introduce this game to you and I'm really glad everyone seems to be enjoying it!

Yakyu Spirits certainly isn't The Show but it's good.

I used to play Gamevil Baseball Superstars to kill time in the Seoul metro but as I progressed the game started to get increasingly difficult (all

my pitchers fatigued to the point where the other team hit a HR every time!) I think this increased difficulty was just to make you buy things from

the shop to improve your team so I quit playing.

Then one day I glanced and saw a guy playing this game in the subway and thought "wow, what is this!?" This is far more realistic and enjoyable so

I gave up on Superstars.

There should be a new version of this game coming out in Spring, the Kia Tigers will be opening an all-new American style baseball stadium!

If you ever decide to make the Korean unis for MVP that would be bliss! Back in the day, someone made the Japanese unis and a complete Japanese mod with 2 stadiums, is that still available for d/l or was that the old version of the site? Using the attributes in this game, it would be possible to make a Korea mod ;)

If you ever decide to make the Korean unis for MVP that would be bliss! Back in the day, someone made the Japanese unis and a complete Japanese mod with 2 stadiums, is that still available for d/l or was that the old version of the site? Using the attributes in this game, it would be possible to make a Korea mod ;)

Yes there is. Let me do some research for you. I know I got them.

First of all, Yankee4Life thanks for the kind words, actually I don't even remember what stadiums I made mods of but I'm glad they were appreciated :D

You did five of them. Cleveland Municipal Stadium, Safeco Field, Olympic Stadium in Montreal, The Metrodome and Baltimore Memorial Stadium. The last one was with Sean O.

You did five of them. Cleveland Municipal Stadium, Safeco Field, Olympic Stadium in Montreal, The Metrodome and Baltimore Memorial Stadium. The last one was with Sean O.

Ah yes, now I remember. I think Sean O said something like he didn't have time to do fine details like nice ads once finishing the stadiums, he just did the big work. So I offered to focus on the minor details. I miss Sean O's mods :'( They were BRILLIANT! I see someone did a pretty decent job with Marlins Stadium, New Yankee Stadium, and Target Field but Sean O could have made them spot on!

Ah yes, now I remember. I think Sean O said something like he didn't have time to do fine details like nice ads once finishing the stadiums, he just did the big work. So I offered to focus on the minor details. I miss Sean O's mods :'( They were BRILLIANT! I see someone did a pretty decent job with Marlins Stadium, New Yankee Stadium, and Target Field but Sean O could have made them spot on!

That someone you are talking about is Dennis James. You got to check out his stuff. He's made some wonderful uniforms and stadiums over the years.

• 4 weeks later...