Possible Cyberface "needs"/suggestions?

Gordo

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, GoRedSox34 said:

I can dig the Torkelson face, he's a top 10 prospect in the game, just now coming up and could have a 10-15 year career. It's nice to get the young guys who will be around for a while with a face already

Very cool!

This can backfire..... seen so many "up and comings" fizzle out.  Now you have a guy taking up a cyberface who isn't in the game after 2 years and never played in the majors.    

5 hours ago, Gordo said:

Looks good .... but, Spencer Torkelson? He's a AA player who's played 75 games (?)

Agree, there are a lot of bigleaguers that need a face before a guy with less that 100 pro games on his carreer. From the Tigers itself I would recommend some others interesting young guys like Skubal or Mize or Willi Castro (or even Manning).

And sure, Torkelson probably will be the face of the team for the next decade or so, but his ETA (estimated time of arrival) is 2022, so there is still plenty of time before we see him in Comerica.

But anyway, great job!

35 minutes ago, marcoscaballero said:

If I'm going to work on MLB prospects 1, 2, 3. Wander Franco, Adley Rutschman, Spencer Torkelson

Well, the more the better. I want to suggest a few MLB players that deserve consideration too:

Ty France, Logan Gilbert and J.P. Crawford of the Mariners

Nate Lowe and Dane Dunning of the Rangers

Pablo Lopez and Jazz Chisholm of the Marlins

Ryan Mountcastle of the Orioles

Alek Manoah of the Blue Jays

AND

Lastly but no less important, David Fletcher (A.K.A. the leader of hits of the league*) is screaming for a face 😀

*actually his head to head with Frazier and Mullins right now.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived