Mvp13 Crashes Right Before A Exhibition Game Starts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why stop there? just get another identical massive one and set it up on RAID. why can't it handle recording software?

My WinXP machine just stutters and will only record up to 8 FPS, I have to experiment more with it for sure, but I've dedicated so much time to just get up and running that the idea of figureing out that problem just gices me a headache.

My Win7 machine, I record absolutely just fine... pretty much any game. Or anything else.

I use DXTory and Bandicam with an occasional Shadowplay.

but, I can't any program to get more than 8 FPS on my WinXP.

I'm sure there is a way, maybe.

@asidewalkcipher

Well I am glad that was helpful. It was really a shot in the dark form my end, both screens kept turning black before crashing. I am running a ATI 7870 so I thought maybe it was a duel monitor ATI issue but apparently it's just a duel monitor with specific mod issue ( MVP 12/13) since you have a GTX card.

Also are you able to record anything else besides Mvp on your XP machine at a higher FPS ? I almost want to say I don't think the GTX 7300 can do both very well, but that's all i got off the top of my head.

@Homer

what GFX card you running and what resolution ?

@daflyboys

I am using Homer's 2014 faces and your roster so I am slightly confused why its giving me issues. Just mvp 13 + faces/roster.

Edited by Ender Wiggin007

You're having problems for the very reasons I pointed out. We have an "official" ID list. Now understand that this list is made official by the keeper, currently Oscar.

Homer's facepack is just a collection done by various facemakers. Like I said, some facemakers won't follow the official ID list, so they get missed, and therefore a mismatch can occur. This can be corrected by finding the particular face you want somewhere else in the DL section, looking at the 3 mini-files that make up a face, knowing the official number (which SHOULD be in the BaseUp roster), and changing those 3 mini-files to that 3 digit number so it matches what is assigned in the roster.

Tip: you can change the 3 mini-files to the numbers you need right within the zip file itself. You don't need to unzip, correct and re-zip.

Wow, really is!

What year did you have a house here?

in the 90's. I think i left there around 2002.

@Homer

what GFX card you running and what resolution ?

right now i'm just running an asus 6850. both monitors are at 1920x1200, but for mvp i play it at it's full resolution.

my facepack follows the id list, but we've found a lot of missing ones because oscar has assigned some ids for faces not hosted on mvpmods, so there might be some missing. i'm working on updating them, but each update has addressed the ones i found. if you find any others, post them in my thread.

One thing anyone can try is to take my generic team of "Smiths" (I think they're in this year's initial roster in either All Star team) and ADD them to the FA pool, then fill minor league teams with these fake players. Probably less chance for crashes with trading/injuries/suspensions. Doing minor leagues for real is a giant PITA and there's never typically enough want for them. I'll never venture there again. Kyleb was the last one to do them well (check last year's rosters).

P.S. By "add" them, I mean you'd have to "export" one of the All-Star teams containing them and then "import" team to FA pool (versus "replace"). When all is said and done, you'll want to have your FA pool stay to around 150-ish max.

• 4 weeks later...

I got it working it was my Bit Defender antivirus internet security that I got a couple of weeks ago.

I even had Bit Defender on game mode and it would always kick me out before game loaded.

Prior to that I was using Avast with the MLB 13 Mod. I uninstalled and did everything with no anti-virus and had no problems.

I installed the game in a new folder called MVP. So its in C/Games/MVP

Hope this help.

You had to uninstall completely just to play the game? Or did you uninstall it just for the installation. I've been trying for the last couple hours and i still can't get it to work. This makes me ponder if I should just quite BD.

• 2 weeks later...

I played Mets vs Nats at CitI Field on Exhibition mode and it worked perfectly fine. After that whenever I try to go into any game mode, the game crashes. It crashed when I went into season mode and when I tried to start another exhibition game. I added your baseup 2014 rosters to the mod. That's the only extra mod I added.

Edited by MetsFan826

I didn't get to play a game or select a team. It crashed once I got to the screen where you first start season mode. And yeah all of those things were on. I'd also like to add that I'm using a Windows 8.1 device. Could that also be a factor? I'll download the facepack tomorrow as I accidentally wasted my 2 downloads for today lol.