Mvp 15 Spring Training Rosters

kyleb

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: MVP 15 Spring Training Rosters

File Submitter: kyleb

File Submitted: 16 Mar 2015

File Category: Rosters

Version: 1.0

Spring Training 2015 rosters. Included are "projected cuts," so many players currently on Spring Training rosters are in the free agent pool. Full A-MLB rosters, most of the Top 100 prospects, projected lineups and rotations. I haven't updated jersey numbers or salaries for 2015 yet.

Most players with minor injuries are on the AAA teams, players with major injuries are on the A teams.

Unzip the DAT files to the database folder of your MVP installation or edit the MBE file in MVPEdit.

Big thanks to Daflyboys for providing a base roster and so much valuable input.

Job well done Kyle.... thanks for letting me help out the bit that I did. People just see the end product and need to realize the work that goes into not only creating and placing players in the correct areas but the speed bumps you encounter along the way.

FYI players: I loaded and simmed through an entire season with injuries and suspensions turned ON and had no problems at all. If you have a crash, there could be something else in your set-up, but I guarantee it's not these rosters.

For you guys having trouble seeing the changes, don't just overwrite the old .dat files. Delete them and unzip these to the same sub-folder. If you're still not seeing them, make sure your MVP shortcut is pointing to the proper install.

Job well done Kyle.... thanks for letting me help out the bit that I did. People just see the end product and need to realize the work that goes into not only creating and placing players in the correct areas but the speed bumps you encounter along the way.

FYI players: I loaded and simmed through an entire season with injuries and suspensions turned ON and had no problems at all. If you have a crash, there could be something else in your set-up, but I guarantee it's not these rosters.

For you guys having trouble seeing the changes, don't just overwrite the old .dat files. Delete them and unzip these to the same sub-folder. If you're still not seeing them, make sure your MVP shortcut is pointing to the proper install.

Thanks for the kind words and all of your help. I really think that this is going to be the best, most balanced and most stable for exhibition or Dynasty play in quite a long time. At least, that's my goal.

I have been downloading rosters each year since the annual roster mods first came out. Now, am playing with MVP 2013. I have never had to download a specific cyberface mod before the

new year of database files would work. From what I am reading, must I do that this year? Any help appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...