BallFour's Uni Mods

BallFour

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two requests for uniforms in the oldtime classic flannel slots.

1971 Rochester Red Wings (AAA affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles)

2017-07-28_190804.thumb.jpg.ed38ca374b60c238132503eaa79cc5cc.jpg

1970's Syracuse Chiefs home uniforms

102993-1350795785.JPG.de54e64b0270fa9dab7b96ab9f599483.JPG

Syracuse Chiefs hat

597bc54eb4885_RonGuidry_SyrChiefs.thumb.JPG.6e042e3ea83994a220831bd6509e30c3.JPG

The road uniform was the same style as the Yankees but instead of saying "NEW YORK" it said "SYRACUSE."

And I just updated the 2017 Red Wings mod to include the '71 throwbacks. I hope I did them justice. (It looks like the current road uniform is a lot like the '71 road uni, but I just changed the accent colors from black to navy.)

71home.jpg

71road.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to a few other International League unis of the past, I've resurrected some beauties for the SWB Red Barons, who were the Phillies' AAA team for ages until 2007, when the Yankees came to town. This set is good from 1997-2004. I *believe* it was 2005 that they switched to vests at home.

swbhome.jpg

swbhomealt.jpg

swbroad.jpg

swbroadalt.jpg

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 7:24 PM, BallFour said:

Visit to family got pushed back a week, so if you haven't seen, here's a complete 1986 California Angels set.

calbp.jpg

calhome.jpg

calroad.jpg

Thanks again for these beauty's BallFour! :)

I know you said you have family coming over soon and are going to be busy - just posting this batch of 90's Jersey's for whenever your free if you want to try them out sometime in the future. 

As always - many Please and Thank You's for all the work you do in your spare time man!

If there is someway to pay it forward back to you please let me know man ;)

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Switching things up to STADIUM mods now! This is the work of Pirate and dennisjames, so take it with a grain of salt when I say it's a BallFour mod, but I basically put a new coat of paint on Nationals Park to make it Parc Labatt, home of the Expos.

labatt3.jpg

labatt2.jpg

labatt1.jpg

labatt4.jpg

labatt5.jpg

1 hour ago, BallFour said:

I'm pretty crap at making pullover jerseys, so here's some spring training unis I already did from the late 90s that are basically what you're looking for.

atlspring.jpg

detspring.jpg

kcspring.jpg

nymspring.jpg

springunis.zip

6 hours ago, BallFour said:

And, as requested, here's the 1968 A's home uniform.

68oak1.jpg

68oak2.jpg

You are truly amazing BallFour :)

Thank You so much bud for helping me out so, so many times! 

If you ever need easy but time consuming help on anything your working on please let me help in anyway!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still posting a bunch of Minor League uniforms. I'm coming out with a new stadium mod as well, basically taking Busch Stadium III and making it into a stadium for a team in Portland, Oregon. As you can see by the pics below, I've already begun work and imported the Portland skyline over Busch Stadium. The defining feature of this stadium is the Hawthorne Bridge, which crosses the Willamette river and links Downtown Portland to East Portland. 

Therefore, this is a waterfront ballpark in an "urban renewal" area. The stadium would rest between SE Madison St. and SE Salmon St, with I-5 being diverted around the new stadium to provide views of Downtown. Anyway, here's pictures of the views the new ballpark will have.

portday.jpg

portnite.jpg

This isn't so much a request for a uniform as it is for general help. Is there one tutorial you can point to that helps with making uniforms? I have artwork, I just want to use it to craft some teams.  I don't want to request them from you because, well, I want to learn. And also nobody else is likely to care about the uniforms I want to make. If you could point any documents or videos my way, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

35 minutes ago, tinpanalley said:

This isn't so much a request for a uniform as it is for general help. Is there one tutorial you can point to that helps with making uniforms? I have artwork, I just want to use it to craft some teams.  I don't want to request them from you because, well, I want to learn. And also nobody else is likely to care about the uniforms I want to make. If you could point any documents or videos my way, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

How do you know? I am always willing to try out new uniforms.

5 minutes ago, tinpanalley said:

I'd be surprised (and very impressed) if you wanted to play with "Quebec Capitales" CanAm League uniforms.

And why not? I played in Salva's Tokyo Dome many times and I have used Umachines uniform set when Mvp first came out and I used mods from a South Korean guy named KSM. He made datafiles and overlays. So why wouldn't I try out this? :angry:

Archived