BallFour's Uni Mods

BallFour

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BallFour said:

Of course, there's a chance that Nike just decides to redo every single uniform and make drastic wholesale changes. Then I can start over again. 

Snowballs chance that happens. Every team has design standards and I'm sure there's something in the league's agreement with Nike in regards to presentation or organizations having final say

Just finished up with the Rangers' uniforms. Lots of little tweaks from what I previously had back in 2017. The blue around the belt loops is gone. It looks like they switched to a blue stripe only on the road uniform pants, while home uniform pants have red and blue stripes down the sides.... actually, I just finally found a hi-res image of the road pants and it looks like they do still have the red stripe down the side as well. I'll be going back to fix that.

Anyway, I made some more slight changes and I removed the final season patch they wore last year. Haven't seen any inaugural season patches for Globe Life Field but I'll add those as they come.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanksgiving holiday has been pretty hectic. Visited family from Monday thru Wednesday and I've been working noon to midnight since coming back. I've finished the Royals uniforms, but just working on the letter/number fonts on the alternates. With my schedule, there hasn't been much time to do anything, but I've got some free time on Monday so I should at least finish the Royals up.

21 hours ago, BallFour said:

Thanksgiving holiday has been pretty hectic. Visited family from Monday thru Wednesday and I've been working noon to midnight since coming back. I've finished the Royals uniforms, but just working on the letter/number fonts on the alternates. With my schedule, there hasn't been much time to do anything, but I've got some free time on Monday so I should at least finish the Royals up.

Don't worry about stuff like this. Your work and home life come first and whenever you do your uniforms or work on your season mod is secondary.

@Yankee4Life Thank you so much. 

Just wanted to update this for anyone who downloaded the previous versions of my Brewers mod before the uniform select file fix. Unfortunately, you're going to have to do some work with the .big file. In your mod folder, you have to open up the uniforms.big file and then delete everything from 022.fsh to 022o.fsh. Then, in a clean install of MVP Baseball 2005, you'll have to extract 022.fsh to 022o.fsh from the uniforms.big file to basically start the team from scratch.

After importing the "clean" Brewers uniform files into the mod version of your game, then you can just install the 022.fsh from my Brewers uniform mod pack and everything should work just fine. Alternatively, you could just start with an entirely brand new uniforms.big file from a clean install of MVP Baseball 2005 and just install all of my uniform mods again, but that might be more time consuming.

I added this information to the details of the Brewers uniform pack as well. However, if you're downloading the current uniform mod from brand new, you shouldn't have an issue. This is only for those that have had an issue after downloading a previous version of the mod. Everything has been corrected in the latest release.

3 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Before the Yankees? Really now. I don't know what else to say. ☹️

I'm going in order based on MVP Baseball's numbering system. Angels, then A's, Mariners, Rangers, White Sox, etc. The only reason I did the other teams earlier was because of announced uniform changes.

Just now, Yankee4Life said:

What are matte batting helmets?

They're the different looking texture that some teams use for batting helmets. For the Yankees, their road helmet is considered "matte" while their home batting helmet is traditional. It's just a matter of how light reflects off it.

Archived