Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, alexandercubi said:

Greetings brother @jed it would be incredible that you will make an update by chritian vazquez about the red sox to this day, a question when you upload the faces that you have made

Upload will wait for opening day, whenever it is. I'm also waiting for the 2020 roster to be completed. To keep all cyberfaces IDs identical to those in Roster. I will also upload all the cyberfaces I have done in the last 3 years and they will be compatible with the cyberfaces IDs of the new roster ... Currently their number is 134 cyberfaces..Regards my friend ...

4 hours ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

I got some samples to show.  Don Mattingly and Aaron Boone.   I am working on the other MLB managers.

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (20).png

Great, do as much as you can ... it doesn't matter that you keep us posted on every project ... Just send us the .IFF files ... Just make them and send us as soon as possible ... Good luck with that ...

On 4/4/2020 at 2:57 PM, alexandercubi said:

Greetings brother @jed it would be incredible that you will make an update by christian vazquez about the red sox to this day, a question when you upload the faces that you have made

1.thumb.png.c84451480e54e4876fb4199b1acb5dd1.png2.thumb.png.c86bc289dbe3a8a4375576fc7d453193.png

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 5:59 AM, Jed said:

Great, do as much as you can ... it doesn't matter that you keep us posted on every project ... Just send us the .IFF files ... Just make them and send us as soon as possible ... Good luck with that ...

How do I convert to *.iff format?  I have jpg, png, bmp, obj, and blend.

17 hours ago, LetsGoFish2015 said:

Can you please create your own thread and stop posting this in Jed's! I mean come on man, at some point have some respect for people threads of their own project. You should edit all your post and remove this stuff, it's basically just spamming.

Archived