Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Enryke86 said:

An administrator that delete that user please.

No way! I will submit my on thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 hours ago, picklebrad said:

Dude....ENOUGH! STOP POSTING ON HERE!

I was told in a prior msg on this thread that I should make IFFs and submit. So that's what I did! Im sorry!

2 minutes ago, picklebrad said:

It's ok. It's just that this is a PREVIEW thread. You should start your own so people can monitor your Work in Progress. Get in touch with KC or one of the other administrators to show you how. No hard feelings friend. 

No problem. It's cool! Can you help me out with that, and explaining to them what I wanna do? Thanks!

On 4/17/2020 at 10:52 PM, picklebrad said:

I did a Brandon Crawford a while back when I first started modding. I feel that I am better now so if you don't mind Jed, I can take this one for you. I'll redo it and submit it with my pack.

Of course, I can't wait for your update, my friend ...

21 minutes ago, Kacnep87 said:

Hello to all moders. Can you say, is there any tutorial from "A to Z" how to create cyberfaces? 

P.S. Thank you fow you hardworking!

A lot of knowledge can be found from page 1 to 29 of this thread my friend.

Sometimes the best knowledge is in topics you'd never expect ;)

43 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

A lot of knowledge can be found from page 1 to 29 of this thread my friend.

Do not consider it to be disrespectful, of course, but what's the catch of thumbing through all 29 pages if you can watch 1 video on this topic, if such a video exists?

41 minutes ago, Kacnep87 said:

Do not consider it to be disrespectful, of course, but what's the catch of thumbing through all 29 pages if you can watch 1 video on this topic, if such a video exists?

I am trying to encourage you to seek this out on your own rather than ask for an all in one tutorial on how to do them because that does not exist for this specific game.

If you wanted to make faces, you will need to approach this in two parts: Making the texture, and sculpting the 3D model.

I'll share some tutorials that are common and posted on the site a lot:

19 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

I'll share some tutorials that are common and posted on the site a lot:

Thank you. I will try to check them (1st video i saw today) and try understand how to begin create cyberfaces.

P.S. How i see, it's very hard to create cyberface without normal tutorial!

Is it mandatory to use Blender when creating a cyberface? And what kind of program is it better to use - 3DM NBA 2K MOD 4.83 or NBA 2K 2012 MOD tool 0.198 (what is the difference between them, except for the presence of the Chinese interface language in the first program)? 

Archived