Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/25/2020 at 8:35 PM, Enryke86 said:

Thank you so much my friend very very very good job amazing cyberfaces, blessing

Thanks Enrike86 for pointing me to some errors in the ID numbers. Soon after the release of the new KC roster I will be uploading all my cyberfaces. About 170 cyberfaces, which will be compatible with the new roster. For now just a correction for these 53 cyberfaces. Once again I apologize to everyone. All cyberfaces are there, only some had ID numbers incompatible with the future rioster. Now it's fixed. Version 1.1.0 is in the download section ...

On 7/27/2020 at 11:07 AM, Jed said:

Thanks Enrike86 for pointing me to some errors in the ID numbers. Soon after the release of the new KC roster I will be uploading all my cyberfaces. About 170 cyberfaces, which will be compatible with the new roster. For now just a correction for these 53 cyberfaces. Once again I apologize to everyone. All cyberfaces are there, only some had ID numbers incompatible with the future rioster. Now it's fixed. Version 1.1.0 is in the download section ...

friend I have a problem gleyber torres and luke voit each have their face on my roster but when I start a game luke voit comes out with the face of greyber or vice versa as I solve it

25 minutes ago, jona2897 said:

friend I have a problem gleyber torres and luke voit each have their face on my roster but when I start a game luke voit comes out with the face of greyber or vice versa as I solve it

On REDitor, you should check that Gleyber Torres/Luke Voit have different AppIDs.

Archived