Cyberfaces For Beginners- MLB 2K-MOD 2017

Jed

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, WacoKid said:

Your faces are amazing in quality!  Hoe long does each face take to complete?

Thank you. About 10 o'clock. I am very detailed. These new colleagues of mine are doing it much faster but I think they are losing on quality. For me, quality has always been ahead of quantity. Regards my friend....

8 hours ago, Jed said:

Thank you. About 10 o'clock. I am very detailed. These new colleagues of mine are doing it much faster but I think they are losing on quality. For me, quality has always been ahead of quantity. Regards my friend....

Trust me it shows in everything you create, you don't rush things and the level of perfect details shows.

Thanks for all your continuous hard work my friend.

8 hours ago, Jed said:

excellent details good work, I think just like you bro, quality is very important so it is better to spend several hours doing a cyberface, to obtain excellent results.

33 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

excellent details good work, I think just like you bro, quality is very important so it is better to spend several hours doing a cyberface, to obtain excellent results.

Yeah I find it difficult to play game sometimes, when some faces are amazing, and others ones look like a generic cap with blurred and jagged faces!

3 hours ago, picklebrad said:

I feel like that's what the Preview threads are for. To show our Work in Progress to get feedback before we release them. Nobody gets it right the first time!

you're right bro, when we are newbies doing cyberface the results are not the best

But here we are talking about the amount of cyberface that some users upload, without caring much about the quality.
We assume that may not spending enough time to get better results. @Behindshadows

1 hour ago, Bostonnico said:

you're right bro, when we are newbies doing cyberface the results are not the best

But here we are talking about the amount of cyberface that some users upload, without caring much about the quality.
We assume that may not spending enough time to get better results. @Behindshadows

No I was agreeing with what Jed pointed out, he's not rushing faces and is trying to get the best results and quality.

I also agree, there are some that are rushing faces just to have releases, versus the ones that are crafting high quality masterpiece which takes a bit more time.

I create logos, banners, etc. I'm not a cyberface guy, if I did become one, I'd probably be like Jed...highest quality and more time spent on it.

23 minutes ago, Behindshadows said:

I create logos, banners, etc. I'm not a cyberface guy, if I did become one, I'd probably be like Jed...highest quality and more time spent on it.

That's right bro, I think the same when I make a cyberface I spend hours and hours working on it until I get the best results, however the results also depend on the pic we find of the player we are going to do, because sometimes it is very difficult to find good pic to use.

10 hours ago, picklebrad said:

I feel like that's what the Preview threads are for. To show our Work in Progress to get feedback before we release them. Nobody gets it right the first time!

5 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

No I was agreeing with what Jed pointed out, he's not rushing faces and is trying to get the best results and quality.

I also agree, there are some that are rushing faces just to have releases, versus the ones that are crafting high quality masterpiece which takes a bit more time.

4 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

That's right bro, I think the same when I make a cyberface I spend hours and hours working on it until I get the best results, however the results also depend on the pic we find of the player we are going to do, because sometimes it is very difficult to find good pic to use.

I agree with you friends. This is a serious and difficult job. It takes a lot of effort and work, but it also has a certain amount of art in it. So these young colleagues who work too fast and superficially in some way degrade everything that has been done so far. If there is no quality and if hyperproduction becomes the most important thing, it is clear that everything we do will not have the sense it should have ...

Not everyone has the same feeling for facial proportions, shapes and colors ....

Regards to alllll..................

11 hours ago, Jed said:

I agree with you friends. This is a serious and difficult job. It takes a lot of effort and work, but it also has a certain amount of art in it. So these young colleagues who work too fast and superficially in some way degrade everything that has been done so far. If there is no quality and if hyperproduction becomes the most important thing, it is clear that everything we do will not have the sense it should have ...

Not everyone has the same feeling for facial proportions, shapes and colors ....

Regards to alllll..................

With so many people interested in taking up this modeling, maybe someone can put up a thread with specific steps and accompanying pics on every step.  I understand if that's not possible, but it never hurts to ask. :)

38 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

No prob, I think we forget how old the roster is. He was still the Twins manager ;) 

There are also manager IDs I've found that aren't used from older 2K baseball games ;)

Hehe...Ooo yeah...

21 hours ago, Behindshadows said:

Skin textures, Facial features are always so photo-realistic! This is why your faces come out so great, the symmetry around the faces are amazing!

Thanks Bro.....KC, Lovullo cyberfaces ID number is 8042?

1.thumb.png.769202ee589552f62c25e507795b47e8.png22.png.6af11bda2f822e55291318fb19951492.png2.thumb.png.0dab30fefdac5b71d523a145d14bbd1f.pngLovulloToreyTemplate.thumb.png.36cd1b1265f76efdfd1f246dfb55b06b.png3.thumb.png.4b3fea99857e871a40c7bb41dde99104.png4.thumb.png.d840e9c365b34781ae9dd4d0f1c7dcf2.png5.thumb.png.38f8636ff1d1e8ba24537ffc37350f0a.png

Archived