2017 World Series

Yankee4Life

Who do you want to win the World Series?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the World Series?

• Houston Astros
    • Los Angeles Dodgers
    • I could care less.

35 minutes ago, kyleb said:

Dude, your first post immediately injected politics into a conversation about who you want to win the World Series (but didn't ask why), then you stated "there is one political party putting politics into everything," on a obviously non-political website dedicated to a computer video game that was released over a decade ago.

You brought politics into a non-political discussion, then when people asked why you're bringing politics into it, you go on about other forces that are always bringing politics into things. Do you understand how ridiculous this all is?

You clearly didn't read the post of mine that you quoted where I clearly explain part of my reason for who I want to win was political. And seeing as how other people where including why, without being asked to include that, I figured I would too. In fact you were the first person to respond to this thread, and you felt the need to explain why you wanted which team to win. So you set the precedent of explaining why. 

What I find "ridiculous"(to be polite to those of you guilty of this) is how you are the ones focusing on politics. I'm simply answering your questions on it. If this wasn't a thread to discuss politics in, then why do you continue to do so? I'm not going to run and hide in a corner when asked to explain myself. Which is all I have been doing since my initial post.

All I can say, is those of you that have been so easily triggered on my post, better thank me for taking that 15 minutes I did to make it nicer than my previous 30 attempts at posting my thoughts on the matter. You surely would have all committed suicide over my unfiltered thoughts. So atleast I cared enough to water it down as much as I could while still retaining the point I wanted to make. Hell some people even agreed on some of my points.

Everyone needs to relax here. Though I don't think y'all are as upset as text appears to make you out to be. Context is hard stuff online.

13 minutes ago, stealth2920 said:

This troll has an agenda.  Why are we talking to this fool?

Stay classy you classy person you. The only agenda I had was answering Y4L's question as honestly as I could. While He and I might butt heads, I like Y4L, and only wanted to support a thread he created.

Archived