High Heat 2004 - Simcentral.net MODS

darkhour79

55 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

If I remember clearly there were sliders available at some point, but the Tune files were much more popular along with the sliders

Ok, now I'm confused. I thought tune files were just text versions of the in-game sliders? Like, ones you could tweak in an editor instead of using the controller in the game. I missed out on all this HH editing/modding. So there is more than just the in-game sliders to toy with?

1 hour ago, tinpanalley said:

Ok, now I'm confused. I thought tune files were just text versions of the in-game sliders? Like, ones you could tweak in an editor instead of using the controller in the game. I missed out on all this HH editing/modding. So there is more than just the in-game sliders to toy with?

The tune affects stock variables, but the in-game sliders influence whatever the tune file has preconfigured, if that makes sense.

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

The tune affects stock variables, but the in-game sliders influence whatever the tune file has preconfigured, if that makes sense.

Sure, makes sense, so the tune is the base physics of the game as programmed and the sliders modify those base standards. Now, were there any that were considered essential for good physics? I know with MVP and even 2K there are some basic things you have to set if you want reasonably realistic animations, movements, and sometimes stats.

• 10 months later...
On 3/9/2018 at 1:34 PM, darkhour79 said:

Hello all, I recently got High Heat Baseball 2004 up and running on my Win10 PC and well,....was quite disappointed of the lack of mods on here. I recall back in the days simcentral.net had a TON of great mods for this game and I was wondering if anyone on here still has any of those mod files on hand. 

Capture.PNG

OK, I have to ask.  How did you get HH2K4 running on win 10?  Mine says to login as administrator and try again.  I do that, launch the game and nothing happens.   There is a message in Event Viewer about SecDrv being blocked from loading.  

• 1 month later...

Archived