Jump to content
headtrip47

Mlb2k18 roster

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, headtrip47 said:

Im planning to make a roster with updated 2018 schedule... 

 

 

That's nice of you to do this but in my experience here this is not a good move to announce what you plan to do because others will ask you repeatedly when the roster will be done. Rosters take a long time to do and there is double and triple checking to make sure you have it right. Let me know in this thread if you want this topic removed. If not, just take this as advice and best of luck to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the advice bro... actually i am almost finished with the 2018 schedule and it works fine... i will upload it once i finished also the roster... thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the meantime, here is a relatively newer roster with the 2018 schedule that sims season fine.  I'm not sure who uploaded it, sorrry,  but they did a good job on it.

Roster.ROS

Roster.ROS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, headtrip47 said:

This roster is good but cannot pass to next season.. it crashed...

Most likely the Michael Morse bug. If he's not on a MLB roster at the start of a season in franchise the game crashes after the world series. Even the default 2K roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhh Michael Morse, try using the roster editor and find this clown and put him on any mlb  team save delete back up and go back into the game and it should continue through to the off season i have done this

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2018 at 3:00 PM, raidersbball20 said:

Most likely the Michael Morse bug. If he's not on a MLB roster at the start of a season in franchise the game crashes after the world series. Even the default 2K roster.

 

Will release updated 2018 Roster with 2018 schedule.. no crashing....  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2018 at 5:13 PM, blindguy said:

Ahhh Michael Morse, try using the roster editor and find this clown and put him on any mlb  team save delete back up and go back into the game and it should continue through to the off season i have done this

 

Yup. Basically just have a 26 man roster, start the season and then drop him immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is this Michael Morse bug you guys are talking about? I got this game too but I am not good at it and rosters to me are a little iffy right now. What is the issue with this guy/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

What is this Michael Morse bug you guys are talking about? I got this game too but I am not good at it and rosters to me are a little iffy right now. What is the issue with this guy/

If he's not on a MLB roster at the start of a season, the game crashes in franchise after the world series. So just add him as the 26th man on a MLB roster before starting a season. Start, then drop his butt. Hope that makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

If he's not on a MLB roster at the start of a season, the game crashes in franchise after the world series. So just add him as the 26th man on a MLB roster before starting a season. Start, then drop his butt. Hope that makes sense.

 

Yes it does, and thank you.

 

1 hour ago, Timokiwi1976 said:

@headtrip47   can you make a 2018  update from the 2k15 total mod only with 2018 roster, 2018 faces and 2018 jerseys ?

 

Well at least you are not asking for much. All I can tell you is to give him time for whatever he decides to release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Timokiwi1976 said:

@headtrip47   can you make a 2018  update from the 2k15 total mod only with 2018 roster, 2018 faces and 2018 jerseys ?

It's not that simple. And until a opening day roster is done by someone with a schedule it's usually not worth the time to work on unis and faces simply because when we have different rosters floating around the ID numbers and uni color slots can get changed making things complicated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

It's not that simple. And until a opening day roster is done by someone with a schedule it's usually not worth the time to work on unis and faces simply because when we have different rosters floating around the ID numbers and uni color slots can get changed making things complicated.

it gets to be really hairy when you edit an old play and bring in a rookie to the game because everyone will not edit the same player .It would be great if  you had  a common number for ID , GLOBAL ID, APP ID or with the roster editor Player loaded #, portrait #, Cyberface number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Timokiwi1976 said:

@headtrip47   can you make a 2018  update from the 2k15 total mod only with 2018 roster, 2018 faces and 2018 jerseys ?

I will release a beta roster in a few days...just finishing the batting line ups and pitching rotatons...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, blindguy said:

it gets to be really hairy when you edit an old play and bring in a rookie to the game because everyone will not edit the same player .It would be great if  you had  a common number for ID , GLOBAL ID, APP ID or with the roster editor Player loaded #, portrait #, Cyberface number

I agree. Probably the biggest challenge of modding this game and since the roster cycles around other mods it can be a mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stargame stadium updated 2018 ...........

estadio de juego de estrellas actualizado 2018...........

 

Thank you......
 

mlb2k12 2018-03-29 07-58-20-71.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-29 07-58-27-64.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-29 07-59-43-02.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-29 08-00-10-46.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-29 08-00-21-19.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-29 08-01-35-98.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-29 08-02-14-57.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                                                                             ! ! !  A W E S O M E ! ! !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like IT....Good job....:hi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow if that comes through it would be as close to a total make over as we have seen since 2015 total mod, crossing my fingers:yahoo:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

logos de conferencia y serie mundial y camisas de publico del juego de estrellas 2018

 

logos of conference and world series and shirts of public of the game of stars 2018

mlb2k12 2018-03-30 09-20-49-65.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-30 10-47-09-05.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-30 10-48-32-49.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-30 10-48-42-03.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-30 10-50-23-66.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-30 10-51-08-13.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-30 10-53-48-57.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-30 10-54-36-12.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-30 10-57-03-96.jpg

mlb2k12 2018-03-30 10-57-52-95.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guaro the stadium of the hastros already has the arrangement of the fence of the center, very good work, greetings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if already jeferomer has tried to modify it because he is the one that modifies the stadium well but he tells me that he can not be there in that ........... thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irishmike said:

Is there a full 2017 mod with all the correct rosters and some faces?

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone ran into the issue in Franchise mode where the players stats do not calculate correctly in box score?

 

It seems like any players that have been added to the game as new players (Rhys Hoskins for example) don't accumulate stats properly, and just end up showing as .000 batting average despite the fact that they are in the lineup and playing games.

 

Anyone encountered this, and if so any fix? I've seen other people on here post topics about it but no one seems to respond to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 7:27 AM, Mose2011 said:

@guaro1379 WOW That’s looks very cool!

when can we download the complete MLB2K18 Mod from you?

 

cu Mose2011

 

Most likely when he uploads it here.  He posted those images 8 months ago and they haven't appeared yet, so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah season is over, I was hoping to play with this stuff during the actual season!

 

The work is remarkable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Jim825 said:

 

Most likely when he uploads it here.  He posted those images 8 months ago and they haven't appeared yet, so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them.

this Mod is very good,, but only Preview,,  No Release...  somebody wants to help me making MLB2K19 Mod....? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×