Mlb2k18 roster

headtrip47

33 minutes ago, headtrip47 said:

Im planning to make a roster with updated 2018 schedule... 

That's nice of you to do this but in my experience here this is not a good move to announce what you plan to do because others will ask you repeatedly when the roster will be done. Rosters take a long time to do and there is double and triple checking to make sure you have it right. Let me know in this thread if you want this topic removed. If not, just take this as advice and best of luck to you.

On 3/24/2018 at 3:00 PM, raidersbball20 said:

Most likely the Michael Morse bug. If he's not on a MLB roster at the start of a season in franchise the game crashes after the world series. Even the default 2K roster.

Will release updated 2018 Roster with 2018 schedule.. no crashing....  

On 3/24/2018 at 5:13 PM, blindguy said:

Ahhh Michael Morse, try using the roster editor and find this clown and put him on any mlb  team save delete back up and go back into the game and it should continue through to the off season i have done this

Yup. Basically just have a 26 man roster, start the season and then drop him immediately.

1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

What is this Michael Morse bug you guys are talking about? I got this game too but I am not good at it and rosters to me are a little iffy right now. What is the issue with this guy/

If he's not on a MLB roster at the start of a season, the game crashes in franchise after the world series. So just add him as the 26th man on a MLB roster before starting a season. Start, then drop his butt. Hope that makes sense.

14 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

If he's not on a MLB roster at the start of a season, the game crashes in franchise after the world series. So just add him as the 26th man on a MLB roster before starting a season. Start, then drop his butt. Hope that makes sense.

Yes it does, and thank you.

1 hour ago, Timokiwi1976 said:

@headtrip47   can you make a 2018  update from the 2k15 total mod only with 2018 roster, 2018 faces and 2018 jerseys ?

Well at least you are not asking for much. All I can tell you is to give him time for whatever he decides to release.

2 hours ago, Timokiwi1976 said:

@headtrip47   can you make a 2018  update from the 2k15 total mod only with 2018 roster, 2018 faces and 2018 jerseys ?

It's not that simple. And until a opening day roster is done by someone with a schedule it's usually not worth the time to work on unis and faces simply because when we have different rosters floating around the ID numbers and uni color slots can get changed making things complicated.

2 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

It's not that simple. And until a opening day roster is done by someone with a schedule it's usually not worth the time to work on unis and faces simply because when we have different rosters floating around the ID numbers and uni color slots can get changed making things complicated.

it gets to be really hairy when you edit an old play and bring in a rookie to the game because everyone will not edit the same player .It would be great if  you had  a common number for ID , GLOBAL ID, APP ID or with the roster editor Player loaded #, portrait #, Cyberface number

5 hours ago, blindguy said:

it gets to be really hairy when you edit an old play and bring in a rookie to the game because everyone will not edit the same player .It would be great if  you had  a common number for ID , GLOBAL ID, APP ID or with the roster editor Player loaded #, portrait #, Cyberface number

I agree. Probably the biggest challenge of modding this game and since the roster cycles around other mods it can be a mess.

Archived