Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just need a little mouth wash. I think "the other guy's" roster will work until then.

Assuming you mean KGBaseball's roster - yes, of course it "will work."

It's a great roster.

It's unfortunate Ultimate Rosters hit the dual snags of Totte needing time away from the project and then DJEagle's house sinking to the center of the Earth, taking the most current copy of the rosters with it....

....but life shall carry on.

I still have the copy of the rosters Totte gave me - with all my Mets changes from like...May.

Unfortunately, the rest of the teams are a disaster zone. And the Mets themselves need to be updated to reflect the end of the minor league season. Should I do that and then give them to whoever is running UR right now?

PS: I hate baseball :cry:

I still have the copy of the rosters Totte gave me - with all my Mets changes from like...May.

Unfortunately, the rest of the teams are a disaster zone. And the Mets themselves need to be updated to reflect the end of the minor league season. Should I do that and then give them to whoever is running UR right now?

PS: I hate baseball :cry:

In all honesty I'm tempted to come back out of retirement and release a set but it so much work and so little time to do it. I've just got engaged with the girl and we've moved in together so that's pretty much where all my time is spent :roll:

Marlins released RHP Sergio Mitre.

Cardinals agreed to terms with RHP Kyle Lohse on a four-year, $41 million contract.

Blue Jays acquired LHP Fabio Castro from the Phillies to complete the Aug. 30 trade for Matt Stairs.

Blue Jays claimed LHP Reid Santos off waivers from the Indians.

The temptation is indeed there...

This would be a very wonderful thing. My tune was based on the UR rosters and I've had a very difficult and frustrating time trying to get anything tuned this year. I'm sure its just because I am so use to your UR rosters and mean no disrespect to anyone else. But, my favorite game has been put on the back shelf most of the summer. :(

Give us just one more release. I'll never need to update again. :) Well, maybe I will but... <G>

Nim

This would be a very wonderful thing. My tune was based on the UR rosters and I've had a very difficult and frustrating time trying to get anything tuned this year. I'm sure its just because I am so use to your UR rosters and mean no disrespect to anyone else. But, my favorite game has been put on the back shelf most of the summer. :(

Give us just one more release. I'll never need to update again. :) Well, maybe I will but... <G>

Nim

I know what your saying, I haven't played the game this year yet ! :cry:

We'll see...

:roll:

Ultimate Rosters is under new management.

totte was itching to put out a new set, my PC died in my flooded basement, so I was more then willing to give the reigns back to totte. He has enlisted pistonj92, and cheezer(?)

The mod is not under "NEW" management, it's back where it belongs, in the hands of totte, who I know, will do it the justice it deserves.

I have let him know, I will also help out, and I am sure the guys on the staff here, would be willing to pitch in with whatever we can do. Putting out a roster set is a daunting task, but totte is the "KING" of it, and I look forward to his finished result.

He has enlisted pistonj92' date=' and cheezer(?)[/quote']

That's correct, with the help of these fenomenal guys and the always trusted MVPmods crew and solid contributing users, I'm sure we'll be able to mash out something rock solid given time.

I have let him know' date=' I will also help out, and I am sure the guys on the staff here, would be willing to pitch in with whatever we can do. Putting out a roster set is a daunting task, but totte is the "KING" of it, and I look forward to his finished result.[/quote']

I know I speak for all of us that we appreciate all the help and input we can get as we need to get back on track with the rosters at first before we look ahead at next year.

If you feel you can contribute in any sort of way, post your news, player bio, scouting report etc and we'll look into it.

Archived