Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be A ball pitcher come 09. (id like to play with him anyway :D)

Jairo Heredia: http://riveraveblues.com/2007/12/prospect-...o-heredia-1881/

Don't Know Too much about this guy, Yankees Pitching prospect out of the Dominican good control in fact sometimes too good control, falls in love with throwing his fastball for strikes and forgets that even a perfectly placed fastball is easy to hit when you know its coming.

Fastball is only 91-92, but he locates it very well and when is Curve works well his fast ball look like its going 100.

Curveball is a bit raw but its got a great potential, strait 12-6 overhand curve ball with tight rotation.

Hes got some sort of Slider/Slurve thing going on, but the coaching staff has been wanting him to stick to the curve.

Hes got a change but as of now its merely a work in progress that hes not to comfortable with and has major trouble getting into the strike zone.

6-1 bout 180 ish, will probably be closer to 195 once he fills out.

Biggest weakness is probably his Dontrelle like herky jerky delivery, the Yankees think its the cause of the pain he felt in his arm in hist first season.

Also for a starter he wares out pretty quick even for a 19 year old often gets taken out after the 4th.

Not guaranteed to be in A Ball immediately but barring injury he could make the A team out of spring training.

Could be A ball pitcher come 09. (id like to play with him anyway :D)

Jairo Heredia: http://riveraveblues.com/2007/12/prospect-...o-heredia-1881/

Don't Know Too much about this guy, Yankees Pitching prospect out of the Dominican good control in fact sometimes too good control, falls in love with throwing his fastball for strikes and forgets that even a perfectly placed fastball is easy to hit when you know its coming.

Fastball is only 91-92, but he locates it very well and when is Curve works well his fast ball look like its going 100.

Curveball is a bit raw but its got a great potential, strait 12-6 overhand curve ball with tight rotation.

Hes got some sort of Slider/Slurve thing going on, but the coaching staff has been wanting him to stick to the curve.

Hes got a change but as of now its merely a work in progress that hes not to comfortable with and has major trouble getting into the strike zone.

6-1 bout 180 ish, will probably be closer to 195 once he fills out.

Biggest weakness is probably his Dontrelle like herky jerky delivery, the Yankees think its the cause of the pain he felt in his arm in hist first season.

Also for a starter he wares out pretty quick even for a 19 year old often gets taken out after the 4th.

Not guaranteed to be in A Ball immediately but barring injury he could make the A team out of spring training.

Cool, thanks for the comprehensive report. I'll consider adding him with the input from MarkB (UR's Yankee expert).

The Arizona Diamondbacks sign IF Felipe Lopez to a 1yr contract

The Boston Red Sox sign P Enrique Gonzalez and OF Paul McAnulty to minor league contracts

The Chicago White Sox sign 3B Dayan Viciedo to a 4yr contract

The Oakland A's re-sign C Rob Bowen to a 1yr contract

The Philadelphia Phillies sign OF Raul Ibanez to a 3yr contract

The Pittsburgh Pirates sign IF Ramon Vazquez to a 2yr contract

The Toronto Blue Jays sign P Matt Clement to a minor league contract

The Washington Nationals re-sign OF Willie Harris to a 2yr contract

The Arizona Diamondbacks acquire P Scott Schoeneweis from the New York Mets for P Connor Robertson

The Boston Red Sox re-sign P Marcus McBeth and IF Gil Velazquez to minor league contracts

The Cincinnati Reds sign P Arthur Rhodes to a 2yr contract

The Cleveland Indians sign P Kerry Wood to a 2yr contract

The Colorado Rockies sign P Alan Embree to a 1yr contract

The Kansas City Royals sign P Kyle Farnsworth to a 2yr contract

The Philadelphia Phillies re-sign P Scott Mathieson to a minor league contract

The Washington Nationals re-sign OF Ryan Langerhans and Jorge Padilla to minor league contracts and sign 1B's Brad Eldred and Matt Whitney 3B Joel Guzman IF Freddie Bynum and OF Mike Vento to minor league contracts

The Cincinnati Reds re-sign OF Norris Hopper to a 1yr contract

The Cincinnati Reds sign OF Laynce Nix to a minor league contract

The Detroit Tigers sign SS Adam Everett to a 1yr contract

The Houston Astros sign OF Jason Michaels to a 1yr contract

The Philadelphia Phillies re-sign P Jamie Moyer to a 2yr contract and sign P Chan Ho Park to a 1yr contract

The Texas Rangers re-sign P Doug Mathis to a minor league contract

The Baltimore Orioles sign SS Cesar Izturis to a 2yr contract

The Chicago Cubs sign OF Joey Gathright to a 1yr contract

The Kansas City Royals re-sign P John Bale to a 1yr contract

The Milwaukee Brewers re-sign P Chris Capuano to a minor league contract

The St.Louis Cardinals sign C Justin Knoedler and IF Joe Thurston to minor league contracts

The Kansas City Royals sign P's Lenny DiNardo Heath Phillips and Oscar Villarreal and OF Tommy Murphy to minor league contracts

The Pittsburgh Pirates sign P Chris Bootcheck to a minor league contract

The Tampa Bay Rays announce P Scott Dohmann has signed with the Hiroshima Carp of the Japanese League

The Detroit Tigers sign C Matt Treanor to a 1yr contract

The Houston Astros sign IF Aaron Boone to a 1yr contract

The Kansas City Royals re-sign P Luke Hudson to a minor league contract

The Milwaukee Brewers sign OF's Chris Duffy and Trot Nixon to minor league contracts

The New York Yankees sign P A.J. Burnett to a 5yr contract and sign P C.C. Sabathia to a 7yr contract

The Philadelphia Phillies sign P's Dave Borkowski Justin Lehr and Blaine Neal 3B Terry Tiffe and IF J.J. Furmaniak to minor league contracts

The Kansas City Royals sign P's Lenny DiNardo Heath Phillips and Oscar Villarreal and OF Tommy Murphy to minor league contracts

The Pittsburgh Pirates sign P Chris Bootcheck to a minor league contract

The Tampa Bay Rays announce P Scott Dohmann has signed with the Hiroshima Carp of the Japanese League

The Detroit Tigers sign C Matt Treanor to a 1yr contract

The Houston Astros sign IF Aaron Boone to a 1yr contract

The Kansas City Royals re-sign P Luke Hudson to a minor league contract

The Milwaukee Brewers sign OF's Chris Duffy and Trot Nixon to minor league contracts

The New York Yankees sign P A.J. Burnett to a 5yr contract and sign P C.C. Sabathia to a 7yr contract

The Philadelphia Phillies sign P's Dave Borkowski Justin Lehr and Blaine Neal 3B Terry Tiffe and IF J.J. Furmaniak to minor league contracts

How'd you know I'd just completed all of the other transactions you've posted? :wink:

Now this is embarrasing but I seem to have lost the info on how you update the All Star teams in the game. I had a little piece of info on how you do it but I can't find it anymore yet I need it badly. Please post the info if you can find it somewhere and consider it quite urgent :wink:

Now this is embarrasing but I seem to have lost the info on how you update the All Star teams in the game. I had a little piece of info on how you do it but I can't find it anymore yet I need it badly. Please post the info if you can find it somewhere and consider it quite urgent :wink:

Never mind, I found it :)

I was looking for that info a while back. Couldn't find it either.

You could pm kg or something.

Merry Christmas everyone, this is my first post here but I do a whole lot of ghosting!

I just wanted to say that your roster project is excellent, even though I can see that my Cardinals are lacking Rolen, Eckstein, and Edmonds.

Oh well, so much for the glory days :p

Thanks again!

-Napalm

Even on Christmas, I find a way to make a post

The Arizona Diamondbacks sign P Travis Blackley to a minor league contract

The Atlanta Braves re-sign IF/OF Greg Norton to a 1yr contract

The Baltimore Orioles announce P Jon Leicester has signed with the Orix Buffaloes of the Japanese League

The Los Angeles Angels re-sign OF Juan Rivera to a 3yr contract

The Los Angeles Dodgers re-sign SS Rafael Furcal to a 3yr contract

The Pittsburgh Pirates re-sign C Ryan Doumit to a 3yr contract, re-sign P's Denny Bautista and Juan Mateo to minor league contracts and sign 1B Garrett Jones IF Andy Phillips and OF Jeff Salazar to minor league contracts

The Tampa Bay Rays sell the contract of 1B Dan Johnson to the Yokohama BayStars of the Japanese league

The Washington Nationals sign P Daniel Cabrera to a 1yr contract

The Cincinnati Reds sign P Aaron Fultz to a minor league contract

The Florida Marlins sign IF Andy Gonzalez to a minor league contract

The Houston Astros sign P Clay Hensley to a minor league contract

The Los Angeles Dodgers sign IF Hector Luna to a minor league contract

The San Diego Padres sign P Chris Britton and C Eliezer Alfonzo to minor league contracts

The Seattle Mariners re-sign C Jamie Burke to a minor league contract

The Toronto Blue Jays sign C Raul Chavez to a minor league contract

The Baltimore Orioles sign C Chad Moeller to a minor league contract

The Chicago White Sox sign C Chris Stewart to a minor league contract

The Cincinnati Reds sign 1B Wes Bankston to a minor league contract

The Colorado Rockies re-sign P Glendon Rusch to a minor league contract

The Houston Astros re-sign OF Reggie Abercrombie to a minor league contract

The Milwaukee Brewers sign P Chris Smith to a minor league contract

The Minnesota Twins sign P R.A. Dickey to a minor league contract

The New York Yankees sign C Kevin Cash to a minor league contract

The Philadelphia Phillies sign P Gary Majewski to a minor league contract

The San Diego Padres sign P Kevin Correia to a minor league contract

The Seattle Mariners sign IF Callix Crabbe and 1B Chris Shelton to minor league contracts

The Tampa Bay Rays sign P Joe Nelson to a 1yr contract

The Toronto Blue Jays sign 1B Randy Ruiz to a minor league contract

The Washington Nationals sign P's Gustavo Chacin and Jorge Sosa C Gustavo Molina IF Jose Castillo and OF Corey Patterson to minor league contracts

Merry Christmas everyone

Hey uh - I'll just volunteer right now to do the Mets for the first roster set of 2009.

As opposed to last time (when the Mets were a mess), assuming you've kept my changes/fixes in place, it should take me a day, two at most, to brush up the organization. After, of course, all the FA stuff is taken care of.

Totte, Happy Holidays.

Hey uh - I'll just volunteer right now to do the Mets for the first roster set of 2009.

As opposed to last time (when the Mets were a mess), assuming you've kept my changes/fixes in place, it should take me a day, two at most, to brush up the organization. After, of course, all the FA stuff is taken care of.

Totte, Happy Holidays.

No worries bro, I'll save some Mets stuff for you to do as I really appreciate your help and input :)

Happy Holidays to you to dude

Archived