Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

I know this says PC,XBOX,PS2, but will there be a max drive file uploaded onto the site for the PS2 users when the project is complete? And if so, is there a certain time you guys plan on finishing? Thanks for all the work!

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cubs

Released minor league pitchers Grant Johnson and Mark Pawelek.

Soriano is hitting leadoff.

Fukudome is hitting second.

Kevin Gregg has been named the closer.

Just a note on the minor league releases. The Cubs have released their first pick from three separate drafts within about a week. What a run that was. There's no question why this system is struggling right now.

25 man Mets:

1b Carlos Delgado

2b Luis Castillol

ss Jose Reyes

3b David Wright

lf Daniel "The Irish Hammer" Murphy

cf Carlos Beltran

rf Ryan "Crash Test Dummy" Church

c Brian Schneider

SP Johan Santana

SP Mike "Go Big Pelf" Pelfrey

SP Oliver Perez

SP John "Big Game" Maine

SP Livan Hernandez

C Ramon Castro

IF Alex Cora

UTIL Fernando Tatis

OF Jeremy Reed (can also play 1b so says Jerry)

UTIL Marlon Anderson

CL Francisco Rodriguez

SU JJ Putz

SU Bobby Parnell

LHRP Pedro Feliciano

RHRP Sean Green

MRP Darren O Day

LR Brian Stokes

I know this says PC,XBOX,PS2, but will there be a max drive file uploaded onto the site for the PS2 users when the project is complete? And if so, is there a certain time you guys plan on finishing? Thanks for all the work!

I've we can get kraw or any other brilliant mastermind to help with the roster conversion to ps2, then yes.

ETA on the rosters? Can't say anything specific but they won't come out until they're the best rosters on the web even if that's by the ASB.

Take your time in doing it. We need MVP updates. When approximately do u expect to have it out? Also, same question with the 09 mod.

MVP09, don't know - ask over at Eamods as they're developing it and MVPmods has nothing to do with it.

ETA on the rosters? Can't say anything specific but they won't come out until they're the best rosters on the web even if that's by the ASB.

There's already some up, the whole AL and the D'backs...oh and some A's minor league portraits. Those are all nice so far!

I was really thinking of a Total Portrait download for the new roster, as well as updated audio.

I was really thinking of a Total Portrait download for the new roster, as well as updated audio.

Probably won't be any new audio but I'm sure there will be a Total Portrait set in the new MVP09 whenever EAmods releases it

My comeback to the roster modding scene has come to an end and this time it's for real, no comebacks or anything, I'm done.

36 hours ago, I got a call from my pregant fiances office stating she'd collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. Playing a waiting game in the emergency room mixed with spending the night in a hospital bed, taking x-rays and tests, she was diagnosed of having had a stroke. She's back home under my attention for the night and the baby in the belly is said to be doing fine but given that, knock on wood, she's relatively fine even though she's lost eye sight that might never come back, I've gotta put all of my heart, soul and energy 210% into my family at this point. Hopefully you'll understand.

I feel confident that my good buddies pistonj92 and cheezer will deliver a solid UR product as long as there's an urge for high quality rosters for MVP05. They've got such a good work ethic and is certainly not afraid to log the hours needed to give you guys the best.

During my years as a modder and member of this fine community, I've established many great friends and had a lot of good laughs. I'll still be around the boards but not as anything more than a special advisor to the new UR crew.

The main thing I feel has helped me make the rosters what they are is the consistency of users sharing their thought on stuff that can be improved. Thanks for everything and I hope you'll keep pounding pistonj92 and cheezer with info :)

From the bottom of my heart, thank you thank you thank you for everything you guys have ever done for me :)

Best regards/

The soon to be dad (7/29) and family man Totte

Totte, I am very sorry to read about this news. The main thing here is the health and well being of your fiance and baby. All I can hope from this is that she recovers and that she gets her eyesight back too. Please at least come back here and give us updates on her condition because I for one would really like to know.

We were all very happy that you decided to come back to the Ultimate Roster project but I am sure that pistonj and cheezer will do a good job and that they will continue the excellent work that the Ultimate Rosters are known for.

But don't you worry about that now. You've got a fiance to take care of. It's my wish she gets well enough to see for herself her newborn baby sometime soon.

Stay strong my friend and let her know she'll have people around the world rooting for her on this site.

Totte, my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you. Your situation really hits home because I am an expecting father myself. I don't want to think about the pain and relief you must be experiencing. My wife is five-months pregnant and I wake up and go to sleep every day praying that both my wife and child are safe. I will add your family to those prayers. Go be the exceelnt fiance and father that you are destined to be. If you need anything at all, you can find me here. I'll send you my personal e-mail as well. Your love and your wife strength will pull you through this and into recovery. God Bless you guys.

My support to you Totte, and to your fiancee and the baby. I'm sure you'll give them everything they need and be a great dad. And sometimes there will be a roster set with the modders and modders' children teams :)

If you find the time, just let us know how it's going!

Thanks for all your well wishes - they're going right into the heart and brings us much needed energy in the hope of a quick recovery :)

I also just need to clarify that I'm not a father yet as we're expected to give birth on July 29th but having the baby in the belly at this point could be crucial. So far so good though and it looks like the baby is doing fine even though it's just 24 weeks old today. Hopefully all goes well when we finally give birth

Archived